Anyone get their presale password yet?

goldfinger19

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jarmo's intentions for supplying us with the password registration info were geniune.

I also think Madison's stating the obvious regarding everyone's frustrations about missing out,and suggesting possible improvements was well intended as well.

I think the problem lies beyond the board admins.

Shit was flying left right and centre here AND at HTGTH (and still is) over the lack of info regarding this presale.

Jarmo has no choice but to wait for the information to be passed to him...and that is where the stem of the problem seems to lie,at the source.

In future...maybe if the powers that be could give an advance heads up as to WHEN the presale info will be released,at least people will know when to log in and register for it,rather than be blindsided by the fact that the missed out completely because they had NO clue when it was going to happen.

I knew days ahead that that there was a radio presale...I knew a day in advance there was going to be a promoter's presale.

I knew there was going to be a forum presale,but I had no clear date when to register...I STILL don't know when it is going to take place and I STILL don't know what the password is.

I was logged in to the other two presales today,and I couldn't decide whether to buy tickets or wait to see what might be offered up through the forum presale.So I checked back here and found dozens of pages of people complaining and freaking out,then I checked HTGTH and found dozens of pages of people complaning and freaking out.

So I decided to go ahead and order tickets because there was STILL no viable information being offered regarding the forum presale.

No information stating when the presale would take place,no information on when the password would be mailed out.

It's not Jarmo's fault that it goes down this way and Madison's frustration on behalf of the forum members she represents is understandable.

I think in future,if management could recognize the snags in these FAN presales,perhaps it could be worked out and made to run smoother...at the very least,a schedule with registration/password distribution/on sale/time frames would solve the frustration factors.Yes,sometimes this all happens in the bussle of releasing concert dates...but at least have a workable time frame before moving forward.

I'm sure Jarmo's had a hectic day..as we all have had here.I honestly don't believe Madison intended any ill will towards Jarmo or anyone else,perhaps certain phrasing triggered the tit for tat bickering...but it was all meant as a means to a better solution to all of this in the future.

And as far as certain forum members slinging insults "over the hedge" at each other,it's unfortunate

...considering that in the rock world,GnR fans are vilified and ridiculed enough as it is.Lots of cool shit is happening right now,and we are about to see the band fucking skyrocket back to the top of the game...it would be cool to see everyone digging this collectively.

So...enough of the dirtbomb fight?

Well I guess I'll buy my tickets with the "general" public. Which kinda sucks. A big "Fuck You" to whoever is responsible, if anyone is. Tickets go on sale Saturday 9 am, and I like to sleep in :(

meh, unless you want floor seats, they didnt have any really good seats available, atleast for the TO concert they didnt.

better selection when the public sale begins

I signed up for the Baltimore show, and no password yet (12:15am EST, Friday). I'm not too worried about it. Go try and buy tickets to any one of the other shows that are already selling. It would seem GNR is NOT a hot ticket... yet.

I tried out San Diego and was able to buy (didn't really buy them, of course, but did the searches on Ticketmaster) up to 8 tickets for any part of the arena, in any section.

The only show I'd be worried about selling out fast is MSG.

why did i only get the NJ presale pass??

yeah, same here....the msg passwords got sent out, right?

yeah i got both around 10pm

damn...i just check my email 20 minutes ago and jsut got the NJ password....i guess i should give up hope for the msg one then....fuck it i still got jersey

why did i only get the NJ presale pass??

yeah, same here....the msg passwords got sent out, right?

yeah i got both around 10pm

damn...i just check my email 20 minutes ago and jsut got the NJ password....i guess i should give up hope for the msg one then....fuck it i still got jersey

yeah better then nothing

Thanks Zint.

Please - everybody - re-read the press release carefully.

Your answer to the presale is there. If you don't understand - AND - you're a long-time forum member, send me a pm.

Madison=my new hero :heart:

it was literally impossible for me to sign up for the presale, and when I read it all it said was 6:00PM and it was closed. (where I lived it was before 6 PM)

anyway, i wont start more in this thread lol no point.

pre-sale's tomorrow morning, congrats to all of you who acctually signed up and got passwords ;)

P.S. dont take all the floor tickets, i need at least 2 :xmasschef2: