The Release Date of "Chinese Democracy'.

Jackamo!

October 17th, 2006

October 24th, 2006

October 31st, 2006

November 7th, 2006

November 14th, 2006

November 21st, 2006

November 28th, 2006

December 5th, 2006

December 12th, 2006

December 19th, 2006

December 26th, 2006

Place your bets.

13 MILLION DOLLARS.

13 TRACKS.

11 TUESDAYS.

I'm saying the 14th of November.

Edited by Jackamo

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No single ,no promotion and not any cd shops has been given antyhing. It cant be anything but the last tuesday in Desember..or maybe were talkin early 07!

I guess the MLB promoting the "Chinese Democracy North American Tour" is not promotion at all? Why on Earth would there be a comment such as, "There are only 13 Tuesdays left in 2006" if the album was coming out in 2007?

That doesn't even make sense. I know GNR world isn't exactly the best sensical world we'll ever experience, but come on.

I'm sort of hoping it isn't November 14th (a day before Toronto). That won't give us fans going to that show much time to listen to the album. Then again, how long does it take to listen to an album? Still, I'd prefer a few days with it. But I tend to believe this will be the date; I've been saying that for weeks now.

But anyone think mid October is possible? Call me crazy, but if this is going to be promoted as the "Chinese Democracy Tour", then they may just want Chinese Democracy in stores. I mean, why have they chosen October 20th as the tour launch? It obviously must signify something. Album on October 17th perhaps?

And if the album isn't out by then you can be a single sure will be. Fucking pinch me someone. A studio quality single, at the very least, is no more than four weeks away.

This is surreal. After all these years it is finally happening.

Edited by KBear

I'm sort of hoping it isn't November 14th (a day before Toronto). That won't give us fans going to that show much time to listen to the album. Then again, how long does it take to listen to an album? Still, I'd prefer a few days with it. But I tend to believe this will be the date; I've been saying that for weeks now.

But anyone think mid October is possible? Call me crazy, but if this is going to be promoted as the "Chinese Democracy Tour", then they may just want Chinese Democracy in stores. I mean, why have they chosen October 20th as the tour launch? It obviously must signify something. October 17th perhaps?

And if the album isn't out by then you can be a single sure will be. Fucking pinch me someone. A studio quality single, at the very least, is no more than four weeks away.

This is surreal. After all these years it is finally happening.

I know how you feel. I keep wondering how im gonna feel when Im actually holding the finished album in my hands after all this time. Kinda an end to an era in my life. Or maybe im just being dramatic.

But hey, "I know it's only rock n roll, but I like it." :)