The Release Date of "Chinese Democracy'.

Jackamo!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about that???...........I waited for 10 over fucking years and you know what? I actually named my daughter Clarrise and my son Damien. Together it formed the word 'CD' = ''Chinese Democracy'' . Can't wait for this fucking album to drop any more.....................give me the album...... Axl ..fucking........rose...

I think if anything it ideally needs to be out before the Madison Square Garden date of November 10th. MSG is probably the biggest show only because of the NYC reputation so it would be best for it to come out at the very latest right before then. I don't think it will happen only because it is only about a month away. At best I think it'll be out by around late November to December.

I think the 28th of nov, or the 5th of dec, announced at the beginning of nov / end of oct. 5th dec gives 3 weeks of intense xmas sales, a months promo before that, perfect!!!!!!

Edited by bangit

HMV in the UK (at least my local one, anyway) is stating they've been given the 13th Nov as release date.

They are stressing that it's NOT confirmed though - but have also said it's the first time in the last "X" amount of years, that even a provisional date has given...

I'm keeping everything crossed! :D