Courtney Love

wasted

Forgeting that she is a "Psycho hose beast" Ms. Cobain has made three truly great records. The last one America's Sweetheart was probably the best rock n roll album of the last decade. Do matter what you think of her as person she makes great records, even if she stole half the material of Billy Corgan.

Mono was the only good track from that album IMO.... "Live through this" was her best album.... becasue it was written by Kurt Cobain :book:

That's a great album.

I have that and Pretty On the Inside.

I love both although Pretty On The Inside is more difficult. Took me a while to like it and most people i've played it too aren't into it.

I haven't heard all of America's Sweetheart though <_<

I liked Celebrity Skin but it had some duff tracks. But America's Sweetheart has so much. She wanted Beautiful to be on it but Christian got it. whats that lesbian producer callled. She was in four nonblondes and Axl wants her to produce or write Chinese D. Perry?

Mono is good but then so in Sunset Strip and Almost Golden and Life Despite God.

I don't know if her pain is real but I can feel her on this record.

I liked Celebrity Skin but it had some duff tracks. But America's Sweetheart has so much. She wanted Beautiful to be on it but Christian got it. whats that lesbian producer callled. She was in four nonblondes and Axl wants her to produce or write Chinese D. Perry?

Linda Perry.

Anyway, I sort of agree with the general consensus, I despise her as a person but she's got some good songs.

As a person I don't particularly like her, but she makes some

damn good music. Hole are amazing.. Songs like Doll Parts, I'm

feeling that song! And America's Sweetheart is a great album

aswell, there's a track on it called Hold On To Me, its a damn good

song! That and But Julian, I'm A Little Bit Older Than You.. I really

like that.. Not sure why.. It just appeals to me for some reason!

xDSGx

I don't know her as a person as well. Shes more of a mess than does anything bad to anyone. But I like Hold On To Me as well. These are just great songs, dont know if she wrote them but thats what great about the album otally about songs. Very sort of american songwriting FM radio style. Poppy but ballsy. Classic rock. If she can just keep on turning out this type of stuff and stay out of the press...

Hold on to me

Sunset Strip

Almost Gold

Never Gonna Be The Same

a whole album of this type of songs would be nice. Tone down the whore punk stuff.

• 4 months later...

excuse me, whore?!?! why cuz she's not 100% monogamous. oh, well lets burn the witch then huh? what're y'all, fucking druids or what?!?! she kicks ass, need more folks like her, Old Mother Courts rules!!! try this, judge musicians on their music and stay the fuck up out their personal lives cuz quite frankly, they aint up in yours. so much hate and for what? cuz she's a woman and dont give a fuck. so she aint some pristine rachel mcadams, so what, theres enough of those to fill another planet, lets have some drunk ass eccentric shooting from the hip chicks that could give a fuck, Courtney kicks ass

Edited by frankwhite

excuse me, whore?!?! why cuz she's not 100% monogamous. oh, well lets burn the witch then huh? what're y'all, fucking druids or what?!?! she kicks ass, need more folks like her, Old Mother Courts rules!!! try this, judge musicians on their music and stay the fuck up out their personal lives cuz quite frankly, they aint up in yours. so much hate and for what? cuz she's a woman and dont give a fuck. so she aint some pristine rachel mcadams, so what, theres enough of those to fill another planet, lets have some drunk ass eccentric shooting from the hip chicks that could give a fuck, Courtney kicks ass

I find it especially amusing coming from people on a GNR fan forum, gotta love that double standard! :rolleyes:

Anyhow, she's a brilliant, brilliant woman. Musically, intellectually...when her shit's together she's godamn phenomenal.

She is pretty hot in the Malibu video..but anyway,I don't like that kind of whore..he fucked with Billy Corgan,Kurt Cobain,Liam Gallagher and probably Axl Rose

And how many chicks do you suppose any one of those guys have nailed?

Besides, I can pretty much guarantee she's never been anywhere near Axl. Interesting, talented women aren't exactly his type.

Edited by Angelica