Madison Square Garden Seats

Tyler Drama

the first 4 floor sections are being removed at MSG for the GA section. Sections 5 - 12 on the floor will be reserved seating.

Hmm are you sure its that many? I thought the GA extended up to section 6 or 7?

I have section 9

So that means I have SEATS on the floor area behind the GA?

Edited by Appetite 4 Axl

Section 9 is behind GA. I purchased tickets on Friday for MSG thru presale and got Section 6 which is right behind GA with reserved seats. Today, I received an e-mail from MLB that had tickets on sale. I got GA3 tickets. Again, GA means where ever........, they might have sections 1-4 divided, and you might have to stay in your section. Still have not decided which tickets to keep and sell the other pair to a friend of mine.

• 1 month later...
the first 4 floor sections are being removed at MSG for the GA section. Sections 5 - 12 on the floor will be reserved seating.

that's really really fucking lame....i bought GA tickets and was planning on getting there way early so i could be on the rail....

now i read that my "general admission" (meaning go where ever you want on the floor) is actually a reserved seating (or at least section with a seat ticket) even though it says GA on it multiple times and General Admission Standing once...

fucking lame....

my ticket is GA9....and i'm fucking pissed right now....if i get there early then have to be in a seated section...lame....

Edited by Am I Evil?

called MSG....

was told that any ticket that says GA is General Admission Standing in the front...

the first 4 "Floor" sections are gone but GA6 (GA9, etc....) means GA standing in the front...."Floor 6", etc.... refers to the floor seats...

they just label the GA tickets GA6, 9, etc...to keep track of ticket sales...