Is this the ENTIRE Tour?

where's izzy?

GN'R TO SPREAD 'DEMOCRACY' ACROSS AMERICA

Hot on the heels of their sell-out shows in Las Vegas, San Francisco and Los Angeles Guns N' Roses announce the first leg of their "Chinese Democracy" North American Tour.

Thats from the new site that opened today. So its not all the dates they will play, but yeah who knows where theyll go after, I really hope they add Vancouver to the tour, but its not looking good for me :(

Can someone find out if more dates will be added. I'm hoping they come to Albany, if not I'll have to go somewhere else.

I hear ya!

well, thats if your in Albany, NY and not Albany, Ga. I was hoping they would come to SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center)...seeing I live walking distance...which means I can get EXTRA shity. I seen them there in 88 which was nice :) As it stands now, I wont make any shows seeing I need to drive to any of the shows i can make. The closet one is in Mass, but its on a Tuesday which is a no-go for a dad raising 3 teens by himself -school night. Oh well, life is cool like that :)

I want to see them so bad, I actually thought about driving to Edmonton to see them. (13 hours away.) I really hope they come to Vancouver

Unfortunately they are not coming to Vancouver but they are going to play near Seattle.

Ill have to look into that, thanks for giving me a heads up. I didnt figure theyd come to Vancouver after what happened in 02, I figured even if they tried my city would be too gay to let them come play.

:rofl-lol:

If you need information about the band's tour, why not check their official website?

... Oh yea.

Geeee I live in one of the biggest concert cities, Philadelphia, and he just skipped right over us!WTF. Maybe if they came on a normal time like most bands do, I would of went to MSG. But Mr. Rose likes to do his own thing!! And f--k everyone else!! arghhhhhhhh . Im fuming here because of the skipping over philly. And its proberly because Philadelphia is still pissed over the riot from that canceled show!! arghhhhhhhhhh

Edited by sweetchildofmine62

no, this can't be the end because Boston isn't even there. Maybe someone higher up could find out?

What's so special about Boston? There are a lot of cities BIGGER than Boston that aren't getting them either... Chicago... Houston... Philly... San Diego... Detroit... Dallas... Phoenix... San Antonio... San Jose... Indianapolis... Columbus... Memphis...

Yup, those cities are all bigger than Boston. So what makes Boston so special that GNR has to go there? Although I hope there will be a second leg and many of the cities listed above get the attention they deserve. Fact is, it's hard to put a tour together and make it logistically feasible and hit every major market. Places are booked already and sometimes it's just not that easy.

Census source:

http://www.census.gov/population/www/docum...27.html#citypop

Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the country yo!

Try 9th.

Some of you are extremely confusing. People are expecting another World Tour even without the album right away? Do people want this to be another disaster? Let the tour dates be split up along with the release of an album so we don't get a repeat of 2002. This shouldn't be rushed just because some people bitch about Vancouver and Philly being left out for obvious reasons. Maybe they'll be in the second leg after the album is actually out?

Maybe they're actually trying to be smart this time, hm? No need to eat faces yet.

no, this can't be the end because Boston isn't even there. ...

I have to agree. Boston - in general - is a key city for concert tours.

I'm guessing - and it's just a guess - that this is the first leg of the tour, and that additional dates -- and another leg -- willl be added if the first leg goes smoothly (ie. no riots or no-shows).

Man what a bunch of bitching and crying going on this board. I live In Saskatchwen Canada and very few concerts ever come here. Am I going to GnR fuck ya bought my tickets to go to Winnipeg today it's a 10 hr round trip but I'm fucking doing it and fuckin thrilled about it to.

GnR owes you nothing. For those wanting them to go to Vancover it's nver gonna fuckin happen after the riot that happened last time same with philly. Get over it and yourself.

If you want to see them then fuckin do it find a way. If you can't then to fuckin bad there is more to life then a concert.

Edited by rider13

I'm guessing - and it's just a guess - that this is the first leg of the tour, and that additional dates -- and another leg -- willl be added if the first leg goes smoothly (ie. no riots or no-shows).

I really hope nothing bad happens and that every concert goes well.

I am debating spending the big bucks to see Guns N' Roses live, or go to the Royal Rumble in January. Hopefully a Texas date is announced soon.

Edited by Spike Killer

I really hope nothing bad happens and that every concert goes well.

I am debating spending the big bucks to see Guns N' Roses live, or go to the Royal Rumble in January. Hopefully a Texas date is announced soon.

What's to think about? watching a bunch of half naked men run around or see GnR. :P

The big travesty here is not the neglect of Texas or Arizona, but of Alaska. Axl, if you don't come up here, then no oil for you!!

ya but there are single cities in arizona and texas that have the same population as the entire state of alaska. :drevil: texas has at least 4 good sized cities and a couple more that would work if we are going by some of the other places booked.