The Blues or Better.. which one do you prefer....?

bounce

Well, I've heard the complete studio version of both songs and I think that Better is a better song, even though I love The Blues. Better is my favorite song off the new album so I'd take it over any of the other songs.

When did you hear a studio version of the blues?

i like both songs, but i'm partial to the blues.

While Madagascar is a good song, I find it a bit boring. I do like the mid section with the speech clips etc but overall it just doesn't do as much for me as The Blues or Catcher in the Rye etc.

I agree with this. The Blue and Better are two of my favorites along with TWAT so far. I have listened to these 3 far more than any of the others.

Better by far. rock3

The blues is apart from Silkworms and Rhiad (and maybe Oh my god, but I'm not sure), the worst new song.

I love the way you juxtapose the two songs and use evidence to prove your contention. :rolleyes:

It's fine to say if you don't like a song, but don't make broad value judgements, that's the key to expressing your opinion.

Its hard to choose between those 2 songs.... I love them the same...but if someone twisted my arm....and hold a gun to my head...I have to say Better..The Blues....better....aaaahhh fuck i cant choose....JUST SHOOT ME...

Edited by DesireFinck

The Blues

Better is so anoying

after a while it is yeah

i listen to it quite often but doesnt get to annoying better that is but i can listen to the blues repetitively and not get bored of it though.

I think it is because The Blues has such a huge build up and fantastic climax. The ah-ah-ah-ahs at the end are amazing.