Sossego

adnan

definitely better than any of his solo played after 2001

and ye it seems like a classic brazilian tune, then it would be rare to see it performed outside that country

He could only drop the lyrics.... And do instrumental stuff :D

M.

Yeah i saw this live at RIO it was amazing...SOSSEGO is a funk Brazilian song by TIM MAIA.

It was special for the audience...Robin version was fantanstic.

Remenber this show like it was yesterday best show ever....Jungle was the most intense moment in my life on a concert rock i have no words to describe fuckin Mind Blowding. rock3

I am portuguese and robin speaking portuguese was awesome...and also very funny... :D

he speaked so bad..but who cares?? it was an awesome attitude of him..playing sossego to show the love for the brazilian crowd....

AMAZING

alo galera do brasil...tudo bem?? ahahahahahahhh....AWESOME!!!

music is in english..musicA is in portuguese.. and he said munmizica... :D:wub:

It was a special performance for the brazilian crowd,don't think Robin will play it again..I was there that day,and the crowd reaction was immense,everyone was surprised,including me.Top moment.

yeah it was probably just a one off but cool none the less

He could change the song title and then the lyrics to 'Winnebago':

Ora bolas

Não me amole

Com esse papo

De emprego

Não está vendo

Não estou nessa

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

That'll appeal to all the people who live in trailer parks, and give Gn'R a boost in ticket sales...

Wait, no it won't.

Ora bolas Oh shit

Não me amole Don´t bother me

Com esse papo With this conversation

De emprego Of getting a job

Não está vendo Can´t you see??

Não estou nessa I´m out of it

O que eu quero What I want is

Winnebago calm/serenity/harmony/agreement =sossego

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

Edited by sweet guy

I think it was amazing... a full band version would be incredible. However it proved Robin's skill as a rhythm guitarist rather than a lead ( he played a lot more chords n stuff) whereas Richard can shred and doesn't screech notes for all they're worth. This is why I think their positions should be switched... It's entirely Axl's choice however it's just my opinion. I'm not hating on Finck i just admire him more as a rhythm artist than a lead and fortus vice versa. Sossego rocks!

I think it was amazing... a full band version would be incredible. However it proved Robin's skill as a rhythm guitarist rather than a lead ( he played a lot more chords n stuff) whereas Richard can shred and doesn't screech notes for all they're worth. This is why I think their positions should be switched... It's entirely Axl's choice however it's just my opinion. I'm not hating on Finck i just admire him more as a rhythm artist than a lead and fortus vice versa. Sossego rocks!

Oh shut up - do you always have to turn it around to a FINCK vs Slash/Buckethead/Richard/Bumble thread.

And let me guess - the guy who said "Oh yeah its a good song but its in Portuguese' is American?

Oh shut up - do you always have to turn it around to a FINCK vs Slash/Buckethead/Richard/Bumble thread.

And let me guess - the guy who said "Oh yeah its a good song but its in Portuguese' is American?

What the fuck did I do to deserve that? did I mention slash, or bucket... and did I pit Finck and Fortus against each other? I didn't hate on anyone in fact I praised people..... that's just ridiculous... read what people say before you attack them.....l

He could change the song title and then the lyrics to 'Winnebago':

Ora bolas

Não me amole

Com esse papo

De emprego

Não está vendo

Não estou nessa

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

O que eu quero

Winnebago

That'll appeal to all the people who live in trailer parks, and give Gn'R a boost in ticket sales...

Wait, no it won't.

He droped the music because he neede some "sossego" ;) After reading this stupid lyric I'll need some "sossego" too! :book: