Axl can't screw this one up

Allen8R

Before I start this, I should point out one very important thing. THIS IS NOT A BASH THREAd OR NEGATIVE THREAD.

I have said alot before that we should be prepared for the worst to happen and almost emmidiately a bunch of Axl's Ball hangers jump right in and attempt to flame me almost as if I had attacked our beloved lonesome remainder of the original Guns. When that certainly wasn't the case. In fact I lean slightly more towards being an Axl-Lite than anything else. But the bottom line is that Mr Rose has been fucking around for quite some time now, and he is literally at the end of his rope. He needs to get it into gear this time and get his shit together and do what he intends to do with "the entity known as Guns N' Roses".

Ever since we got the leaks and found out about the 4 warmup shows in NYC I knew that something was going to happen, but I also knew that it would be a bad idea to get overly excited. It would be best to be on a believe it when you see it basis, given this bands past.

And I am happy to see that this is the best turnout we have had since the old days...when I wasn't even old enough to drive a car, but we still arent out of the woods yet. This is going to be the second Chinese democracy tour without a chinese democracy. I'm not saying that we aren't going to get it this year, we all know it's GNR's style to come out late when we're more eager for it. But I am saying there is a chance we might not. And if we don't...Lets face it. Axl is fucked. He can't fuck people around this time and I don't think it's only his fans that he woul have troubles with...Bucket left after the 02 tour went to fuck along with the release of CD. Some of these guys have been with Axl for years and years now and if I were them, I wouldn't stick around any longer.

I think we'll get it at the last minute...But i'm not sure...thats a scary thought.

EDIT: I said it before in October, and I'll say it again in december.

A8R

Edited by allen8r

wat will happen if they do bring out an announcement, their idea cud be to bring out an announcement in a month or so, give the official date, which maybe sometime in early 2007, so that people wil atleast kno wen to expect it, advertise and market for 2 or so months and release it,

im sure none of us are gonna complain if theres an official announcement, even if its one which says chi dem shall be released on jan 20th or somethin!!

as long as its official!!

Pushing the release back into 2007 would represent a significant failure for Axl. He has said 2006 and it will hurt his credability if he doesn't follow through.

Correct.

This time it's hit or miss for Axl. If he doesn't get his shit together this time, Axl and "the entity known as Guns N Roses" will be gone. They won't get a third chance.

Pushing the release back into 2007 would represent a significant failure for Axl. He has said 2006 and it will hurt his credability if he doesn't follow through.

Correct.

This time it's hit or miss for Axl. If he doesn't get his shit together this time, Axl and "the entity known as Guns N Roses" will be gone. They won't get a third chance.

i dont think so...axl will have all the chance in the world...as long as all you hardcore dwonloading mother fucker exists...

thats the reason this whole cd thing got blown out...it should have been released long time ago...because of the appetite, axl feed you all with destructions...get me!

The only thing people "get" about you after these few posts is that english is either not your first language or your extremely bad at construction grammerical sentences.

and you're a bit on an idiot.

A8R

i believe in every words that you say but believe me even if axl fuck up again this time around or in the near future, when that fucking cd comes out youll be the first in line to get that damn cd!!!

rock on gunners...the time is near!

Huh? :monkey:

C'mon Takeshi... you were never good at poking fun at anybody. Stick to trying to pretend to be smarter than everybody else. It's more amusing and easier that way for me to respond. Even though this guy doesn't have the grammatical presence you do, it's clear what he's trying to say:

It doesn't matter what happens, the hardcore fans and even a vast majority of casual fans will still line up in droves to buy CD when it comes out... whether it's this month, next month or 5 years from now.

That especially includes you and yo yo Spoon... two of the most negative folks floating around here. Surly you guys don't waste your lives away on a forum criticizing a band, that by all accounts the two of you clearly don't support (pretty pathetic how you even come here), and at the end of the day not buy the album when it comes out no matter when that is.

When it does, your pathetic denial will give you no other choice.

:D

Correct.

i dont think so...axl will have all the chance in the world...as long as all you hardcore dwonloading mother fucker exists...

thats the reason this whole cd thing got blown out...it should have been released long time ago...because of the appetite, axl feed you all with destructions...get me!

The only thing people "get" about you after these few posts is that english is either not your first language or your extremely bad at construction grammerical sentences.

A8R

WOW - did you read your reply before hitting submit? I think not.

english is either not your first language or your extremely bad at construction grammerical sentences.

A8R

I think you, my friend, need to have a grasp of the language first before making fun of somebody else.

english = English

your = you're

bad at construction grammerical sentences = what the fuck does this mean? Is grammerical a word? Construction?

and you're a bit on an idiot = You're a bit OF an idiot.

:rolleyes:

i believe in every words that you say but believe me even if axl fuck up again this time around or in the near future, when that fucking cd comes out youll be the first in line to get that damn cd!!!

C'mon Takeshi... you were never good at poking fun at anybody. Stick to trying to pretend to be smarter than everybody else. It's more amusing and easier that way for me to respond. Even though this guy doesn't have the grammatical presence you do, it's clear what he's trying to say:

It doesn't matter what happens, the hardcore fans and even a vast majority of casual fans will still line up in droves to buy CD when it comes out... whether it's this month, next month or 5 years from now.

That especially includes you and yo yo Spoon... two of the most negative folks floating around here. Surly you guys don't waste your lives away on a forum criticizing a band, that by all accounts the two of you clearly don't support (pretty pathetic how you even come here), and at the end of the day not buy the album when it comes out no matter when that is.

yep...that's pretty much what the brother was saying

english is either not your first language or your extremely bad at construction grammerical sentences.

A8R

I think you, my friend, need to have a grasp of the language first before making fun of somebody else.

english = English

your = you're

bad at construction grammerical sentences = what the fuck does this mean? Is grammerical a word? Construction?

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who noticed the hypocrisy of that post. Well said, Matt. :P

That especially includes you and yo yo Spoon... two of the most negative folks floating around here. Surly you guys don't waste your lives away on a forum criticizing a band, that by all accounts the two of you clearly don't support (pretty pathetic how you even come here),

That's simply not true, I am probably even more hyped up for that albun than you, my recently shown bitterness is only present because of the lack of well... everything from the band. Everytime the tiniest bit of something good comes from the band, I am probably the first to have a heart-attack because of it.

But well, I guess you won't even believe this, and post one of your stupid, laughable remarks about either my screenname or the fact that I like rap as a reply, like you do everytime. :rolleyes:

A8R

english = English

your = you're

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who noticed the hypocrisy of that post. Well said, Matt. :P

I should have simply replied: "Where's the sign?"

Haha.

Hey matt, are you still expecting the album to be sneak released any day now? :rolleyes:

“A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.” ;)

That especially includes you and yo yo Spoon... two of the most negative folks floating around here. Surly you guys don't waste your lives away on a forum criticizing a band, that by all accounts the two of you clearly don't support (pretty pathetic how you even come here),

That's simply not true, I am probably even more hyped up for that albun than you, my recently shown bitterness is only present because of the lack of well... everything from the band. Everytime the tiniest bit of something good comes from the band, I am probably the first to have a heart-attack because of it.

But well, I guess you won't even believe this, and post one of your stupid, laughable remarks about either my screenname or the fact that I like rap as a reply, like you do everytime. :rolleyes:

Actually,I've been a bit surprised lately Spoon...seeing you slip over to the negative side.

“A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.” ;)

So why'd you reply?

F'n tool...lol.

My bad Spoonman. I was basing my opinion of you on recent posts like "if Axl screws up again he's finished" and you referring to the band as "the entity known as GNR", or quotes along those lines. Doesn't seem too supportive if you ask me... not that you have to be. If you're as excited as I am for the anticipated release of the album, cheers :)

I'm glad you find my remarks laughable. I aim to please.

Actually,I've been a bit surprised lately Spoon...seeing you slip over to the negative side.

Yeah, I know. But like I said, lately, it's just being so frustrating. You think everything will go down well within the next couple of weeks and months, and then you see nothing happening again, like so often in the past. Maybe I've just become a bit nervous because we seem to be so near to a release date, I just don't know.

It's not my intention to bash Axl, definetly not, my criticism may not be the most constructive ;), but I gotta somehow let my anger out. I know it's pretty childish to be so hyped because of a single cd, but the disappointed is always not too small, when I'm signing on here, and still there's no news.

I can assure you tho, that I am no way on the negative side in general, hell, I convinced 2 friends of mine to skip school with me the day CD is released, to wait inf ront of the record store together and shit like that.

A week ago, we've been listening to Live Era together, imagining our first GNR concert we will attend somewhen next year.

So, I am definetly not lost to the dark side ;)

On behalf of reality, I'd like to extend warm welcome to you, Spoon.

The darkside is coming to an end, HisRoyalFatass. You're like Hitler in his bunker as the red army approaches the outskirts of Berlin, turning the Hitler Youth and old men into the home guard for the final and decisive battle that will no doubt result in Allied victory. We will however welcome you when your empire falls as I like your sense of humor.

Can I address you as Jobba the Hut in the future?

Before I start this, I should point out one very important thing. THIS IS NOT A BASH THREAd OR NEGATIVE THREAD.

I have said alot before that we should be prepared for the worst to happen and almost emmidiately a bunch of Axl's Ball hangers jump right in and attempt to flame me almost as if I had attacked our beloved lonesome remainder of the original Guns. When that certainly wasn't the case. In fact I lean slightly more towards being an Axl-Lite than anything else. But the bottom line is that Mr Rose has been fucking around for quite some time now, and he is literally at the end of his rope. He needs to get it into gear this time and get his shot together and do what he intends to do with "the entity known as Guns N' Roses".

Ever since we got the leaks and found out about the 4 warmup shows in NYC I knew that something was going to happen, but I also knew that it would be a bad idea to get overly excited. It would be best to be on a believe it when you see it basis, given this bands past.

And I am happy to see that this is the best turnout we have had since the old days...when I wasn't even old enough to drive a car, but we still arent out of the woods yet. This is going to be the second Chinese democracy tour without a chinese democracy. I'm not saying that we aren't going to get it this year, we all know it's GNR's style to come out late when we're more eager for it. But I am saying there is a chance we might not. And if we don't...Lets face it. Axl is fucked. He can't fuck people around this time and I don't think it's only his fans that he woul have troubles with...Bucket left after the 02 tour went to fuck along with the release of CD. Some of these guys have been with Axl for years and years now and if I were them, I wouldn't stick around any longer.

I think we'll get it at the last minute...But i'm not sure...thats a scary thought.

A8R

It's fucking hilarious and pathetic that people have allready forgotten the point of this thread and it's only on page 2.

It didn't take me long to realize that this forum has more cupcakes than anything els. I'm with you allen8r...It's true, we have been burned before when things were looking good, we should learn from that and be careful now.

My bad Spoonman. I was basing my opinion of you on recent posts like "if Axl screws up again he's finished" and you referring to the band as "the entity known as GNR", or quotes along those lines. Doesn't seem too supportive if you ask me... not that you have to be. If you're as excited as I am for the anticipated release of the album, cheers :)

I'm glad you find my remarks laughable. I aim to please.

the first is true and there is no denying it.

The Second is a quote from BBF that Allen8r quoted in the original post.

LG

Edited by LordOfGuns

I'm going to try this again:

The new Guns n' Roses CD will eventually come out (although it lacks common sense to release it in 4th quarter 2006 with no advance publicity or single), and when it does, it will do "ok" first week of release - and then drop off the face of the earth.

This tour, if it actually happens and follows through, will lose more money for the promoters than 2002's aborted tour because you can't expect casual fans to pony up another $80 bucks to see songs played that they haven't heard before done by a band that is not the Guns n' Roses they grew up with. When they do the classic hits - let's be honest, Slash and the original gunners are sorely missed.

So....I think that eventually Axl will have to suck it up and approach at least Slash and Duff to reunite to do a 20th (2007) or 25th (2012) Anniversary Reunion tour. That tour is guaranteed to make a LOT of money - and could possibly sell out stadiums all summer if they promoted it right.

The only question is would all tehe guys do it? - especially with the long term acrimony and lawsuits, Velvet Revolver's success, and Axl's countless burnt bridges.

Hey, Pink Floyd reunited (even if it was just for one night). If that happened - anything can happen.

I will buy "Chinese Democracy" when it comes out, but I will not risk buying a concert ticket. I really hoep that everything works out - the world needs rock n' roll again.