Axl can't screw this one up

Allen8R

Before I start this, I should point out one very important thing. THIS IS NOT A BASH THREAd OR NEGATIVE THREAD.

I have said alot before that we should be prepared for the worst to happen and almost emmidiately a bunch of Axl's Ball hangers jump right in and attempt to flame me almost as if I had attacked our beloved lonesome remainder of the original Guns. When that certainly wasn't the case. In fact I lean slightly more towards being an Axl-Lite than anything else. But the bottom line is that Mr Rose has been fucking around for quite some time now, and he is literally at the end of his rope. He needs to get it into gear this time and get his shot together and do what he intends to do with "the entity known as Guns N' Roses".

Ever since we got the leaks and found out about the 4 warmup shows in NYC I knew that something was going to happen, but I also knew that it would be a bad idea to get overly excited. It would be best to be on a believe it when you see it basis, given this bands past.

And I am happy to see that this is the best turnout we have had since the old days...when I wasn't even old enough to drive a car, but we still arent out of the woods yet. This is going to be the second Chinese democracy tour without a chinese democracy. I'm not saying that we aren't going to get it this year, we all know it's GNR's style to come out late when we're more eager for it. But I am saying there is a chance we might not. And if we don't...Lets face it. Axl is fucked. He can't fuck people around this time and I don't think it's only his fans that he woul have troubles with...Bucket left after the 02 tour went to fuck along with the release of CD. Some of these guys have been with Axl for years and years now and if I were them, I wouldn't stick around any longer.

I think we'll get it at the last minute...But i'm not sure...thats a scary thought.

A8R

It's fucking hilarious and pathetic that people have allready forgotten the point of this thread and it's only on page 2.

It didn't take me long to realize that this forum has more cupcakes than anything els. I'm with you allen8r...It's true, we have been burned before when things were looking good, we should learn from that and be careful now.

That especially includes you and yo yo Spoon... two of the most negative folks floating around here. Surly you guys don't waste your lives away on a forum criticizing a band, that by all accounts the two of you clearly don't support (pretty pathetic how you even come here),

That's simply not true, I am probably even more hyped up for that albun than you, my recently shown bitterness is only present because of the lack of well... everything from the band. Everytime the tiniest bit of something good comes from the band, I am probably the first to have a heart-attack because of it.

But well, I guess you won't even believe this, and post one of your stupid, laughable remarks about either my screenname or the fact that I like rap as a reply, like you do everytime. :rolleyes:

My bad Spoonman. I was basing my opinion of you on recent posts like "if Axl screws up again he's finished" and you referring to the band as "the entity known as GNR", or quotes along those lines. Doesn't seem too supportive if you ask me... not that you have to be. If you're as excited as I am for the anticipated release of the album, cheers :)

I'm glad you find my remarks laughable. I aim to please.

the first is true and there is no denying it.

The Second is a quote from BBF that Allen8r quoted in the original post.

LG

1. No, it's not true. People were saying the same thing back in '02. Where were you? Case in point: if the tour fails and the album comes out 3 years from now, you'll buy it, won't you? Don't lie sweetie pie.

2. The second is a quote from Spoon in another thread as that's how he referred to the band there. Did BBF say the same thing? Good for him! You get a cookie for doing your homework.

Read first, understand what you're talking about, then comment. It's not that hard.

Before I start this, I should point out one very important thing. THIS IS NOT A BASH THREAd OR NEGATIVE THREAD.

I have said alot before that we should be prepared for the worst to happen and almost emmidiately a bunch of Axl's Ball hangers jump right in and attempt to flame me almost as if I had attacked our beloved lonesome remainder of the original Guns. When that certainly wasn't the case. In fact I lean slightly more towards being an Axl-Lite than anything else. But the bottom line is that Mr Rose has been fucking around for quite some time now, and he is literally at the end of his rope. He needs to get it into gear this time and get his shot together and do what he intends to do with "the entity known as Guns N' Roses".

Ever since we got the leaks and found out about the 4 warmup shows in NYC I knew that something was going to happen, but I also knew that it would be a bad idea to get overly excited. It would be best to be on a believe it when you see it basis, given this bands past.

And I am happy to see that this is the best turnout we have had since the old days...when I wasn't even old enough to drive a car, but we still arent out of the woods yet. This is going to be the second Chinese democracy tour without a chinese democracy. I'm not saying that we aren't going to get it this year, we all know it's GNR's style to come out late when we're more eager for it. But I am saying there is a chance we might not. And if we don't...Lets face it. Axl is fucked. He can't fuck people around this time and I don't think it's only his fans that he woul have troubles with...Bucket left after the 02 tour went to fuck along with the release of CD. Some of these guys have been with Axl for years and years now and if I were them, I wouldn't stick around any longer.

I think we'll get it at the last minute...But i'm not sure...thats a scary thought.

A8R

It's fucking hilarious and pathetic that people have allready forgotten the point of this thread and it's only on page 2.

It didn't take me long to realize that this forum has more cupcakes than anything els. I'm with you allen8r...It's true, we have been burned before when things were looking good, we should learn from that and be careful now.

That especially includes you and yo yo Spoon... two of the most negative folks floating around here. Surly you guys don't waste your lives away on a forum criticizing a band, that by all accounts the two of you clearly don't support (pretty pathetic how you even come here),

That's simply not true, I am probably even more hyped up for that albun than you, my recently shown bitterness is only present because of the lack of well... everything from the band. Everytime the tiniest bit of something good comes from the band, I am probably the first to have a heart-attack because of it.

But well, I guess you won't even believe this, and post one of your stupid, laughable remarks about either my screenname or the fact that I like rap as a reply, like you do everytime. :rolleyes:

My bad Spoonman. I was basing my opinion of you on recent posts like "if Axl screws up again he's finished" and you referring to the band as "the entity known as GNR", or quotes along those lines. Doesn't seem too supportive if you ask me... not that you have to be. If you're as excited as I am for the anticipated release of the album, cheers :)

I'm glad you find my remarks laughable. I aim to please.

the first is true and there is no denying it.

The Second is a quote from BBF that Allen8r quoted in the original post.

LG

1. No, it's not true. People were saying the same thing back in '02. Where were you? Case in point: if the tour fails and the album comes out 3 years from now, you'll buy it, won't you? Don't lie sweetie pie.

2. The second is a quote from Spoon in another thread as that's how he referred to the band there. Did BBF say the same thing? Good for him! You get a cookie for doing your homework.

Read first, understand what you're talking about, then comment. It's not that hard.

notice how there is more going on in 06 that was in o2 but the shows are selling less tickets? think of what sales would be like if he fucked up again in o6 and tried to come back in 2010. He wouldn't even bother.

I'm most likely going to download the album with all the art.

I bet he was quoting Ron as well.

Oh, why don;t you yourself go back and read the original post, I think you forgot because you were to busy bitching about spelling or something...

LG

alright, this just might not be a bash thread or a negative thread... but this is still the same damn thread I've been seeing the past few weeks, of course Axl has to put the album out, of course he has to make a single and all that. and yeah, I agree!

All you fragile little fucks who don't want to read reality based comments should not read this.

Those people you speak of were right. Axl's more of joke than ever in the eyes of almost everyone and ticket sales are shit.

What's funny to me is that all of this was predicted by many people on here and those people were called haters or whatever the fuck, and now that it's coming to pass you delusional fuckers are blaming it on the bands manager, journalists with closed minds or some other silly shit.

If things keep going the way they are, the braided one will do something to sabotage the tour, blame it on someone other than himself and you'll never hear CD cuz the band will leave.

In my opinion, the Axl-lites are part of the problem, praising everything the man does keeps the bar way too low.

All you fragile little fucks who don't want to read reality based comments should not read this.

Those people you speak of were right. Axl's more of joke than ever in the eyes of almost everyone and ticket sales are shit.

What's funny to me is that all of this was predicted by many people on here and those people were called haters or whatever the fuck, and now that it's coming to pass you delusional fuckers are blaming it on the bands manager, journalists with closed minds or some other silly shit.

If things keep going the way they are, the braided one will do something to sabotage the tour, blame it on someone other than himself and you'll never hear CD cuz the band will leave.

In my opinion, the Axl-lites are part of the problem, praising everything the man does keeps the bar way too low.

I'm sorry.......what's come to pass??

This is by far the most intelligent post EVER!...in MYGNRFORUM history! :lol:

you sir are smart one! :lol:

This is by far the most intelligent post EVER!...in MYGNRFORUM history! :lol:

you sir are smart one! :lol:

That's your opinion and frankly I'm not surprised... considering BH hasn't been in GNR for FOUR YEARS. If you're a BH fan, he has his own forum.

This is by far the most intelligent post EVER!...in MYGNRFORUM history!

you sir are smart one!

No, you're dumb.

This is the part of the arguement that I always win. You say I'm dumb and I say you're dumber....works every time.

P.S. One of your sentences isn't really a sentence, smart guy.

You made some good points. Whatever happens, happens. All our lives will go on...

we should just wait to the tour kicks of. most likely this is just cool "before the storm" i hope :unsure:

when axl or gnr management gives the world the release date or a single i think it will get alot of attention in the music world rock2 i hope..

...unforunately I can't see no chance anymore. I gave up all my hopes a so many years ago and than I was proclaimed as an AXL BASHER. Well...what else could I say about this man? When I seem him perform on stage I can't look at him as an Axl from late 80's or 90's. I just can't see the same person with the same energy and creativity like he was before. It's totaly another person. Just the name AXL and GNR remained officilaiy and in our hearts. Remeber, CD will not be a success. It will be just another album like the Spaghetti was, a mix of "something".

GnR and Axl from the LIVE ERA and those years before will never be forgotten coz he was a person that could do anything and still the crowds were gone mad. A shame that he couldn't afford a better manager and stylist and even a spiritualist. Well, a shame to this band...It could be really awseome.

Goodbye Guns n' Roses and Axl Rose...you were the no.1 and you'll forever be in my heart and my memory!

alright, this just might not be a bash thread or a negative thread... but this is still the same damn thread I've been seeing the past few weeks, of course Axl has to put the album out, of course he has to make a single and all that. and yeah, I agree!

I'm with you! How many of these threads do we really need? Once the tour officially starts on the 24th, we should hear about a release date. And if all fails and the release gets pushed into 2007, I'll be pissed at first but then I'll move on. We have waited this long anyway.

I'm with you! How many of these threads do we really need? Once the tour officially starts on the 24th, we should hear about a release date. And if all fails and the release gets pushed into 2007, I'll be pissed at first but then I'll move on. We have waited this long anyway.

agree a 100%

• 1 month later...

well getting back to a good thread that was deleted, i'm with aussie axl:

you have a good point. plus it's easier to download it anyway. I had planned on buying it in 06, but plans have changed. downloading it doesnt mean your not a *real* fan it just means your a smarter one.

But yeah, axl better not screw this one up