Rumor: Craig Howell created CDs artwork(?)

Wando

Yeah have to say i like the poster, but don't agree with the colour scheme.. Think it should be darker perhaps.. IMO..

KK x

Yeah I agree with you like it, but a darker colour would be much better.... or even black and white...

LP

I hate that pic, would be a very out of place cover, I much prefer the bicycle pic. That artist is talented judging by his portfolio. I can't see what the two angels are supposed to symbolise. Then again the Illusions Covers were nothing classic, (Axls artistic taste in my opinion) the original Appetite cover was wild and showed the rebel in Guns n Roses, the second one looked like it was created in a hurry and much thought hadn't gone into it. The lies cover was the best one in my opinion, could see Slashs influence there

I hate that pic, would be a very out of place cover, I much prefer the bicycle pic. That artist is talented judging by his portfolio. I can't see what the two angels are supposed to symbolise. Then again the Illusions Covers were nothing classic, (Axls artistic taste in my opinion) the original Appetite cover was wild and showed the rebel in Guns n Roses, the second one looked like it was created in a hurry and much thought hadn't gone into it. The lies cover was the best one in my opinion, could see Slashs influence there

All GnR's covers have been pretty poor. Yeah the GnR Lies cover is possibly best, but hardly 'classic'.

LP

All GnR's covers have been pretty poor. Yeah the GnR Lies cover is possibly best, but hardly 'classic'.

LP

they wernt all crap LLAS is a good cover IMO and the banned AFD wasnt bad.

LP

they wernt all crap LLAS is a good cover IMO and the banned AFD wasnt bad.

I was talking about the albums really, LLAS was an EP, but yeah that's a good cover for a live album. I like the inclusion of Robert Williams painting in the booklet etc... but I don't think it works as a cover. It's all opinions though.

LP