Internet Explorer 7 Out Now!

jack99

Ha, they really missed the party didn't they? Unless it offers something truly ground-breaking, I don't think there's any incentive for me to switch to IE7. IE6 users will upgrade to the new version, but I doubt any one using other browsers will be willing to make the switch.

Firefox 2.0 will be released soon anyway.

For those using Internet Explorer 7, how are bookmarks managed there? I'm having a hard time managing my bookmarks. I'm considering setting up a del.icio.us account. Anyone tried it?

Compare all good and bad sides (i hope you can google it,so i dont need to write em all down) and you will see

p.s why is my signature illegal? and why was it removed,couse i disagreed with mod about explorers?

realy orginal.

SUCH A BABIES ON THIS BOARD

Compare all good and bad sides (i hope you can google it,so i dont need to write em all down) and you will see

p.s why is my signature illegal? and why was it removed,couse i disagreed with mod about explorers?

realy orginal.

Cause it was much to big and long and was over the legal file size :huh:

And; :lol: (at you)

yes, such a babies. :rolleyes:

go take an english class borntodie.

:lol:

Firefox is most advanced explorer....

Really, in what way?

I don't know if it's the most advanced but I'm in love with the tab-feature :wub:

Also, most hackers etc. do find vulnebarelys mainly out of IE because of this hatred against Microsoft (the same thing why there aren't almost any viruses to Linux, Mac etc.)..

I have to say - I use Firefox, but I think both IE2 and Opera are better. Opera I struggled to get used to the interface, so I switched back to Firefox even though Opera was a better browser.

I can see how impressive IE2 looks, so I might end up changing to that. Firefox really isn't that good, you know.

Read a little and you'll see a few reasons why.

Come again?

realy orginal.

p.s. it didnt follow the few simple signature guidelines.

Firefox is overrated and really doesn't do anything better than IE7 (which now has tabs as well).

Firefox is overrated and really doesn't do anything better than IE7 (which now has tabs as well).

:no: I'll have to disagree with you there mate. One word, extensions. They just add so much flexibilty. At the moment, IE7's catalogue is pretty lame, and you even have to PAY to be able to use some of them. Hilarious! :lol:

Great Extensions from Firefox:

NoScript

AdBlock

FoxyTunes

Tab Mix Plus

DownThemAll

Nuke Anything Enhanced

IE Tab

Show me an equivalent to those for Internet Explorer 7 and I'll take back my words.

I can see how impressive IE2 looks, so I might end up changing to that. Firefox really isn't that good, you know.

Actually, it is that good. Firefox is way better than IE2 which is even worse than IE6 let alon IE7. :tongue2:

Actually, it is that good. Firefox is way better than IE2 which is even worse than IE6 let alon IE7. :tongue2:

Very cute. :kiss:

I've used Firefox for almost 2 years now, and I can see that IE 7 is better software. It was faster, seems like it will be more secure, has tabs, looks better, and the "quick tabs" feature is far better than anything i've seen come out of Firefox.

This thread is funny. Why do people argue about what browsers they use? Can't you just tell this to yourself : ''I will use what I think it's the best and I don't need other people to tell me what should I do and what should I not do.''

:rolleyes:

Oh and btw I use IE7 and it kicks every other browser's ass. :lol: The last line was just a joke. :P

Edited by gnr-4-ever