CD Hits stores December 5th?

Welcome to the Jungle

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

someone should ask God about his :blink:

He probably doesn't know when it's coming out either...

i asked but he's too busy dealing with people dying of cancer...

Chinese Democracy (the album) IS MORE IMPORTANT!

IF YOU DISAGREE THE GREAT GOD AXL ROSE WILL CAST HIS BEADY REDNECK EYES UPON YE AND BURN YOU INTO ASHES!

go get laid :rolleyes:

IF YOU DISAGREE THE GREAT GOD AXL ROSE WILL CAST HIS BEADY REDNECK EYES UPON YE AND BURN YOU INTO ASHES!

Everytime a forum member shows just a little skin you go on a little tirade about it. I make a very rare joke and you repeat what I said like it proves a point. :rolleyes:

Woo!

I'd get to see them the day before!

to bad it's not the day after. Guess they will play more new songs as the album is out :kiss:

I get to see them the day after rock3

And actually so does da pope... It's the Calgary show he's going to, which is on December 6th.

if axl made a movie about this album it would be a killer suspence movie lol but i sure hope its true it just seems a lil odd why didnt some one ask a cd store earlier but non the less i pray to god it dosent leak cause i dont wanna download it but if it dose i will its like a bloody drug

Everytime a forum member shows just a little skin you go on a little tirade about it. I make a very rare joke and you repeat what I said like it proves a point. :rolleyes:

It doens't prova any point. other then it's just random. It can be used anywhere at anyone.

It doens't prova any point. other then it's just random. It can be used anywhere at anyone.

No. Cause only people who can't get laid give a damn whether a woman shows her bellybutton or not. Big deal!

No. Cause only people who can't get laid give a damn whether a woman shows her bellybutton or not. Big deal!

I don't think you got the whole picture. You think your so smart and mature. But then again. You only see the world through your eyes ;)

I don't think you got the whole picture. You think your so smart and mature. But then again. You only see the world through your eyes ;)

When did I say I was mature?

But yes, I am a MENSA member, so yeah, that's smart for you. I don't see what's wrong with thinking I'm smart anyway.

Hold on aren't you a virgin? I'm not making fun or trying to degrade you in anyway... I just thought it seems a little strange giving out that advice, if infact you haven't experienced sex yourself... if you get what I'm saying. No offense Bromle I quite like you... I was just saying. You know ;)

Hold on aren't you a virgin? I'm not making fun or trying to degrade you in anyway... I just thought it seems a little strange giving out that advice, if infact you haven't experienced sex yourself... if you get what I'm saying. No offense Bromle I quite like you... I was just saying. You know ;)

it was sarcasm becouse he said it to me in another topic.

Why the sudden intrest in my sex life :suspicious:

:P