krissirge

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump.

I love 'em and I don't give a shit what anyone thinks of that :lol:

I think they're a pretty dar cool bunch of motherfuckers. Eat You Alive is one of my favourite songs ^_^

xDSGx

I didn't like them or hate them,until I heard Results May Vary album. Top to bottom a very kickass effort. I never heard any of their other stuff other than the radio hits which I didn't like since I'm not into the rap/metal scene, but other than Red Light/Green Light the Results May Vary album sounded more metal than anything else to me.

....for you Lithium :kiss:

Are these guys doing this on purpose to provoce?

First they litterally rape Home Sweet Home, then they demolish Behind Blue Eyes, now they've done You Know You're Right?

Fred Durst should be assassinated.

I have to admit, the remix cd New Old Songs (now located somewhere far away) got quite scratched from being played over and over during my younger years while playing Worms with my best friend. Back then I thought they were amazingly cool, especially the Take a Look Around video.

Nowadays, the only connection I have to these fellows is the fact that one my favourite internet pastimes include reading reviews of their last album Results May Vary.