Chinese Democracy Starts... By SELLING OUT!

dustindmnd2

You aren't using selling out in the right context. Selling out is when you compromise your music so that you can be popular. Axl hasn't done this, therefore he is not selling out. It's just promotion, for both GN'R and Harley, plain and simple. And if GN'R is going to pick a company I'm glad it's something like Harley Davidson, which has a cool image.

Oh, and why the hell would this forum be anti-motorcycle? This is one of the most bizarre statement I've read on here, and that's saying something? What is there to be anti about? It's not like we are talking capital punishment or nuclear weapons here. It's a motorcyle, people will either be interested or indifferent. There is no moral stand to take against motorcycles. I think maybe someone just criticized lawrence's sig or something. :rofl-lol:

whats my sig got to do with it? :rofl-lol:

ive been criticised on numerous occasions here for being a biker

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

pitty harley davidsons are crap though

:huh:

You clearly dont know anything about motorcycles. Harley is only one of the best! :rolleyes:

For 50 year old accountants ;)

For men. Not the pussy whipped half cocks who prefer to ride a quiet bike or one that "purrs". Go call a true harley biker a 50 year old accountant, you wont get out alive. Guaranteed. ;)

You clearly dont know anything about motorcycles. Harley is only one of the best! :rolleyes:

For men. Not the pussy whipped half cocks who prefer to ride a quiet bike or one that "purrs". Go call a true harley biker a 50 year old accountant, you wont get out alive. Guaranteed. ;)

You obviously havn't met me :rofl-lol:

ive just got banned aswell' it was my first post there :rofl-lol:

I don't see it as selling out. Harley-Davidson is a very repected brand. Also the advert itself looks great, what with it being shot in black and white (very arty). The advert appears to have had much time thought,and effort put into it, just like Gn'R music. Geting all those sheep to perform must have been a task and a half ;)

Edited by dobadog

Oh god :rolleyes:

Don't start flexing your cyber muscles you 120 lbs brut you!

But to answer your question, no, i havent met you and clearly dont want to meet an idiot who thinks harley's are for accountants. Moron

But to answer your question, no, i havent met you and clearly dont want to meet an idiot who thinks harley's are for accountants. Moron

You missunderstand me, im not claiming to be a monster simpley stating that i don't fear people because of what they ride ;)

You missunderstand me, im not claiming to be a monster simpley stating that i don't fear people because of what they ride ;)

you dont ride a harley though' they only go in straight lines

cornering is not an option

This is another nonsensical post. Selling out??? Hmmm... Let's see. Axl lived like a hermit for 10 years. Did not sell any GNR licenses to anyone, tried blocking nearly every release that incuded the GNR namesake. Has his fans in the dark for years. Now you are saying they sold out because their song appears on a Harley ad? For Christ Sake, there has been almost no PR of any kind. How is this selling out??? Your post is utterly thoughtless and poorly conceived. Axl has done practically everything he could to hinder his success and fortune. To even suggest that GNR has sold out is so laughable.

Learn some real life......You've never met a gang of bikers in your life. ;)

13 1/2(12 jurors, 1 judge and half a snowballs chance in hell that you won't go to jail)

Allways willing to learn though most people can't teach me ;)

Your correct ive never met a gang of bikers, i also have never met Oprah, guess i should fear her aswell :rofl-lol:

13 1/2(12 jurors, 1 judge and half a snowballs chance in hell that you won't go to jail)

thats were your wrong'

he's met me & the crew i ride with :fuckyou:

what bike do you ride? post a picture of it in your possesion' not a website picture

:lol::lol::lol:

Harley is top choice for any american biker. Bet your money on it. Im not talking about some suburban father of 5 who calls himself a "biker". You arent a biker, you are a poser. Big difference. Dildo.

Edited by bin laden killed gnr

thats were your wrong'

he's met me & the crew i ride with :fuckyou:

what bike do you ride? post a picture of it in your possesion' not a website picture

:

Harley is top choice for any american biker. Bet your money on it. Im not talking about some suburban father of 5 who calls himself a "biker". You arent a biker, you are a poser. Big difference. Dildo.

allow me to retort

post a picture of your bike'you aint fuckin got one have ya- fuckin wannabe :rofl-lol:

if you come on the back of my bike with me you'd need a sponge to wipe the shit out your pants

:monkey:

Your correct ive never met a gang of bikers, i also have never met Oprah, guess i should fear her aswell :rofl-lol:

You just learned what 13 1/2 means. A biker mantra ;)

allow me to retort

post a picture of your bike'you aint fuckin got one have ya- fuckin wannabe rofl-lol.gif

if you come on the back of my bike with me you'd need a sponge to wipe the shit out your pants

smiley-monkey.gif

If you allow a man to ride on the back of your bike with you, I think that you shouldnt be admitting it. Do the two of you cuddle up on it? Ahahahaa

You spend alot of time on the computer and on this site you hard core biker you LMFAO

Edited by bin laden killed gnr

allow me to retort

post a picture of your bike'you aint fuckin got one have ya- fuckin wannabe rofl-lol.gif

smiley-monkey.gif

If you allow a man to ride on the back of your bike with you, I think that you shouldnt be admitting it.

nice try' post a picture of your bike now'

if you dont know how to'let me know i'll do it for you

patiently waits <_<

allow me to retort

smiley-monkey.gif

If you allow a man to ride on the back of your bike with you, I think that you shouldnt be admitting it.

nice try' post a picture of your bike now'

if you dont know how to'let me know i'll do it for you

patiently waits <_<

Dont think for a second that I am going to spend any of my personal time going to take a picture and uploading it to prove something to some lonely lil dildo who spends 24/7 on this gnr site. That's alot of posting in 3 years. If you have a bike, it's probably a honda or something and am sure it is sitting in your 2 car garage of the yellow house with white picket fence. Cause as much time as you spend on here, you clearly dont ride much.

"be back in a bit honey, i'm going to go cruise by kroger and the old folks home, have you seen my ray bans and members only jacket around the house by any chance?"

allow me to retort

smiley-monkey.gif

If you allow a man to ride on the back of your bike with you, I think that you shouldnt be admitting it. Do the two of you cuddle up on it? Ahahahaa

You spend alot of time on the computer and on this site you hard core biker you LMFAO

you spend alot of time pretending you know anything about bikes :monkey:

picked the wrong one though eh?

suzuki actually' same bike as troy corser won the world superbike championship with

your right though' ive only done 600 miles on it' cos ive had toenail surgery'try riding without shoes- cap end

Edited by lawrence

You are the knob claiming that Harley are crap :question:

I know, I bet you ride a crotch rocket, I had a friend who rode one of those once, he got it right after his girl told him he had a small penis. My final response in this thread cause there are a couple of poser pussy's thinking that because they ride a motorcycle, they know the biker lifestyle.

If Harley's were crap, they wouldn't have had to patent their own sound. Everyone wants to copy the Harley ya dumbass. :rolleyes:

You are the knob claiming that Harley are crap :question:

I know, I bet you ride a crotch rocket, I had a friend who rode one of those once, he got it right after his girl told him he had a small penis. My final response in this thread cause there are a couple of poser pussy's thinking that because they ride a motorcycle, they know the biker lifestyle.

If Harley's were crap, they wouldn't have had to patent their own sound. Everyone wants to copy the Harley ya dumbass. :rolleyes:

well thats honda' i'm a suzuki man' why would i want a v-twin sound when i have an inline 4 cylinder?

do you know what the difference is? if you do feel free to share it with those who dont

dumbass- thats good

i'm concerned your interested in my penis size though' we'll leave this conversation now

your scaring me'

i guess we'll never see your bike :no:

How is promotion "selling out" ?

Be happy they're doing something.

I'm systematicaly ignoring the main section as much as I can because it's going way up on the stupid-thread-o-meter lately.

Yeah, how is trying to get the song out selling out?

GNR spent $13 million on their album, and they need to promote the shit out of this thing to recoup their money in the short run and maintain financial viability in the long run. They need to do MORE cross-promotions.

Selling out is when you let outside companies influence your work for money. For example, if GNR wrote a song about Harleys just to be in an ad, that'd be selling out. The album is already done, without Harley influence. Harley is just picking a song out. Thats not selling out. Thats promotion of completed songs.