Frank F and Brain are both in Gn'R?

Subtle Signs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, if this was already posted:

Brain and Frank are both in Guns N' Roses.

We'll see more of Frank at this time because Brain is still a new father. As you might know, his daughter was born in July.

/jarmo

as long as he gets the job done :) brains not out, he's absent, so whats the problem? the beatles used Jimmy Nichols when ringo had tonsillitis too, no biggie. although there is a thing where its like the singers r the only important members n the rest r interchangeable, i cant deny theres a hint of that in all this. but this'd be a really bad time to halt the gnr machine.

Edited by frankwhite

I am pretty sure he is not just talking out of his ass (Jarmo) and that there is some kind of management -approved truth to that statement. There is a major difference between "filling in" and "in the band"

Hell, at this point, why not put Adler and Sorum on call as well. Is there anyone in this group other than Uncle Axl , who cannot be replaced?

Mothergoose.

Edit: What I meant that I agree with you that it's propably so but you should just have a small insecurity thing there :tongue2:

Edited by Wando

When Brain's situation gets more stable maybe they can just have 2 drummers-they have three guitarists and two keyboard players so why not?(sarcasm)

Edited by bax

Cool.

That's now 3 guitars, 2 keyboards, 2 drums.....

Now we need only Merck to play another pair of bongos with Dizzy during the Jungle and another bass player.

M.

Yeah-then just add some dancers and a horn section and we'll have the GN'R Big Band, set to take over the Vegas strip.

I feel Brains hart is not in GNR. Look when I saw them in Vegas Brain and a Roadie were talking right by the check out counter, the Roadie told Brain so… how come you didn’t come to the party last night. Brain said I can’t do that shit anymore… I had family here so… I just can’t be doing that anymore.

I m not bullshiting you, you all know I was there, but after hearing that out of brains mouth I feel GNR is not in his hart. Say what u want but that’s the way I feel. He’s personal life is just is too different now. He’s not the right guy. Sorry.

With Bach and Izzy, they are 11 sometimes. There are really too many people in this band, this is getting ridiculous.

Who fucking need 3 guitar players, 2 keyboards and 2 drummers to play "Patience" or "I used to Love her"? :confused:

be a band!

Edited by rockstar81

Frank is just filling in, be happy they dont cancel any shows cus they dont got a drummer.

Fukcing morons.......never happy!

He IS in GN'R, atleast that what Jarmo was told.. not filling in. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I prefer Frank over Brain.

Frank is just filling in, be happy they dont cancel any shows cus they dont got a drummer.

Fukcing morons.......never happy!

He IS in GN'R, atleast that what Jarmo was told.. not filling in. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I prefer Frank over Brain.

oh, cus THATS a 100% safe source.

Anyway, I wouldent be suprised if Frank fills in for the whole tour, after all Mr Mantia just had a baby

I feel Brains hart is not in GNR. Look when I saw them in Vegas Brain and a Roadie were talking right by the check out counter, the Roadie told Brain so… how come you didn’t come to the party last night. Brain said I can’t do that shit anymore… I had family here so… I just can’t be doing that anymore.

I m not bullshiting you, you all know I was there, but after hearing that out of brains mouth I feel GNR is not in his hart. Say what u want but that’s the way I feel. He’s personal life is just is too different now. He’s not the right guy. Sorry.

He just had a fucking kid, would you want to be going up and down the country for three months non stop not seeing your new born child?

his hearts not in guns n roses because he'd rather help his family and not be a selfish hungover moron in the morning every day? nice one.

in fact, Buddyhead reported a while ago he told them to try not to book so many shows around certain times or he was gonna have to take time off, so what did they do? home boy went and booked the shows anyway.