The Blues is dedicated for Slash???

beautiful creature

If only Slash would put his guitar where his mouth is. At the gym the other morning I saw a concert video of Chic playing their apocalyptic disco-disaster, "Le Freak," and who pops out to solo, but Slash. I almost puked . . .

I think The Blues has something to do with an abortion. I was thinking over this yesterday...

'All the love in the world couldn't save you; all the innocence inside

You know I tried so hard to make you; to make you change your mind'

'Y'know it's what we planned, this much is true, ah oh oh'

'What I thought was beautiful...don't live inside of you, anymore...'

I suppose you get my drift ;)

I think The Blues has something to do with an abortion. I was thinking over this yesterday...

interesting theory alright.

actually i thought that too.... :drevil:

If only Slash would put his guitar where his mouth is. At the gym the other morning I saw a concert video of Chic playing their apocalyptic disco-disaster, "Le Freak," and who pops out to solo, but Slash. I almost puked . . .

Didn't you know he's a Carlos Santana clone as well?

It's funny how the Slash lovers ignore these facts as if they never happened. They read over posts like this and then just blank it out as if they never even read it. If playin' with MJ wasn't enough ... freakin' sellout. Meanwhile, GnR now consists of true musicians who have artistic integrity.

Izzy was right. Slash would do anything for money and fame.

Slash + Chic

Wasn't Slash the one to complain about the female backup singers Axl hired for GnR's UYI tours? What a double talkin' jive. You can't trust anything he says anymore.

Oh, isn't that the same solo he did in the Zakk Wylde video as well?

Edited by Anti

It's funny how the Slash lovers ignore these facts as if they never happened. They read over posts like this and then just blank it out as if they never even read it. If playin' with MJ wasn't enough ... freakin' sellout. Meanwhile, GnR now consists of true musicians who have artistic integrity.

Slash + Chic

Wasn't Slash the one to complain about the female backup singers Axl hired for GnR's UYI tours? What a double talkin' jive. You can't trust anything he says anymore.

Christ, do you post about anything else?

You talk about everything Slash has done after his GNR days in the same context as if he was still in Guns N' Roses. Female backup singers and Guns N' Roses dont mix, you disagree? Thats why he was against that. That dosnt mean he has anything against woman singers, its pathetic this needs to be explained to you.

Hes a respected guitarist who loves being in the limelight. Hes a rockstar for fuck sake, thats what he does. But I dont expect you to understand that, youre too far up Robin Fincks ass, (god, thats funny) the guitarist from Nine Inch Nails...

And Santana? Slash dont play jazz... :huh:

Slash + Chic

Christ, do you post about anything else?

Maybe Slash told her to fuck off one day and now she's got a vendetta against him. It's obvious she can't view him objectively. Her posts are 100% attacking Slash.

Slash + Chic

Finck being pleasured by another man onstage, does that count as artistic integrity?

what the fuck is with Anti? Artistic integrity? Fink jumped ship on Reznor so he could be a the guitarist for GNR.... A genre and style that his little goth mode mocked and made fun of.When his fag uniform did'nt pass muster with the GNR crowd he up and changes images..like a chameleon.

Buckethead...hung around long enough to get a few paychecks, play a few shows and to be nothing more than a glorified studio muscian. To Anti's way of thinking Every single member of GNR2006 has sold out including Axl.. Remember Don Henely and Alice Cooper.... And the shows with the Stones... and the TOm Petty gig.

If playing with other artists makes a guitarist a sell out... then by all means add Slashes name to

ERic Clapton

Jimmy Page

Eddie VanHalen

Zack Wylde

Jeff Beck

Brian May

Todd Rundgren

Joe Walsh

shit... just about anybody whos anybody in the guitar world does what Slash is so capable and talented enough to do.... SHOW CASE THEIR TALENT

It actually shows that the artist has the respect to be asked to guest on a spot.

Get with the know ANTI and stop being such a whining bitch about Slash

what the fuck is with Anti? Artistic integrity? Fink jumped ship on Reznor so he could be a the guitarist for GNR.... A genre and style that his little goth mode mocked and made fun of.When his fag uniform did'nt pass muster with the GNR crowd he up and changes images..like a chameleon.

Buckethead...hung around long enough to get a few paychecks, play a few shows and to be nothing more than a glorified studio muscian. To Anti's way of thinking Every single member of GNR2006 has sold out including Axl.. Remember Don Henely and Alice Cooper.... And the shows with the Stones... and the TOm Petty gig.

If playing with other artists makes a guitarist a sell out... then by all means add Slashes name to

ERic Clapton

Jimmy Page

Eddie VanHalen

Zack Wylde

Jeff Beck

Brian May

Todd Rundgren

Joe Walsh

shit... just about anybody whos anybody in the guitar world does what Slash is so capable and talented enough to do.... SHOW CASE THEIR TALENT

It actually shows that the artist has the respect to be asked to guest on a spot.

Get with the know ANTI and stop being such a whining bitch about Slash

Thank you

Interested topic....Maybe the name was given to this song after Slash's direction for blues songs. Yeah I can see it here and the lyrics speaking about Slash. I wish those guys should have stayed together and age together. There ws no real reason for splitting up apart from egos. I mean why should they fight so hard after having lived together for many years, gone through some serious stuff together. Maybe there are things that we dont know and never will find out. Actually that really shouldnt concern us, the fans. What concerns me most right now is getting a copy of CD on my hands and playing it loud on my headphones, maybe with a glass of scotch aside.

PEACE

dude who cares who Shlash appears on stage with that solo was cool by the way but slash will do songs with anyone. I bet that most of you are unaware that Slash appears on an Insane Clown Posse song. Thats right he plays on the song Halls of Illusions off of ICP's album The Great Milenko.

ERic Clapton

Jimmy Page

Eddie VanHalen

Zack Wylde

Jeff Beck

Brian May

Todd Rundgren

Joe Walsh

Yeah with the exception of Jimmy Page couldn't care less about them.

LP

Whe I first heard the words ''What I thought was beautiful...don't live inside of you, anymore...' I thought this could be about abortion. Did you know who do the dirty on Axl?

Edited by axlsend