You think Axl is a fan of Vevlet Revolver?

da_pope

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VR were stupid not to have Josh Todd as lead singer ! Buckcherry is better sounding than VR. Although, I do like VR's stuff I think Josh Todd would have been better.

x2

x4

they would've been a kick-ass band with Josh Todd.

this is an old subject

already there is new gnr Vs VR comments

and still the answer is "we don't know"

i think there is little or no bad blood between the bands anymore, they've all grown up, its just the media and some fans making it into a big thing

Axl is VR's No.1 fan (not :laugh: )

If would be great if VR were to cover one of Gn'R new songs. There was a Time would be ideal. I'd love to hear how they would play it. Slash would do a great job. Sorum would have no problems and neither would Duff. Quite how Scott would handle the vocals i have no idea.

Edited by dobadog

Measure of comparison.

Fan probably not, but interested enough to dissect them.

I used to love her but I had to kill her.

Question is...would VR have the kahonies to attend a Gn'R show? Like stand in the pit? <_< -- NOT--

Now, that's going just toooo farrrr. :fuckyou:

Axl would never comment. One of the reasons he really hasn't come out and spilled his guts was ..what did he say He didn't want to promote them? I would'nt be suprised if he didn't demand a pre-release listen to make sure that there was no material on there that belonged to the Guns and Roses corporation.

Remember Duff said in an interview in 95(?) that they had enough recorded material for an album already done.

When Sorum got the boot he went on record as saying they had over 200 hours of recorded material already completed.

It would be interesting to know how Axl thinks of VR and Contraband. He must have laughed his balls off when he heard Weiland was on vox..

Think of it Guns-the Rose having Weiland try to fill his shoes. Even the name...Velvet Revolver and the name Contraband....A not so subtle play on the past.

Edited by rockerman

I think Axl is a fan of good music. Velvet sucks.

Fuck up ya fucking wankstain vr fuckin rocks and at least they got fuckin balls to release music when all your precious axl releases is for completely shite demos that are better suited for fucking boybands, start comparing vr to this fucking cover band IF they actually have the balls to release anything official you stinking cunt, if it wasnt for them there wouldnt have been a gnr in the first place, and now this piece of shit cover band is making money out of slash duffs writing so fuck right off

Measure of comparison.

Fan probably not, but interested enough to dissect them.

I used to love her but I had to kill her.

Question is...would VR have the kahonies to attend a Gn'R show? Like stand in the pit? <_< -- NOT--

Now, that's going just toooo farrrr. :fuckyou:

Slash was turned away by security at the Vegas show in 02. In the follow up interview he said that he wanted to see GNR from the crowds perspective. Axl's managment accused him of trying to stir up shit and cause a distraction.

I think Axl is a fan of good music. Velvet sucks.

Fuck up ya fucking wankstain vr fuckin rocks and at least they got fuckin balls to release music when all your precious axl releases is for completely shite demos that are better suited for fucking boybands, start comparing vr to this fucking cover band IF they actually have the balls to release anything official you stinking cunt, if it wasnt for them there wouldnt have been a gnr in the first place, and now this piece of shit cover band is making money out of slash duffs writing so fuck right off

You need a hug dude