New appreciation for the band

SlashisGOD

No doubt it's a good show. Axl doesn't need Slash now that he has a GNR cover band.

nah man, he was reffering to that Axl dont need Slash cus he got Finck/Fortus/Thal to play the fuck outa the songs rock3 rock1

..what ya saying. Slash = the power of 3 guitarist's :D

No doubt it's a good show. Axl doesn't need Slash now that he has a GNR cover band.

nah man, he was reffering to that Axl dont need Slash cus he got Finck/Fortus/Thal to play the fuck outa the songs rock3 rock1

..what ya saying. Slash = the power of 3 guitarist's :D

Oh really? So Izzy wasn't a guitarist? And Gilby?

Glad you had a good time.

Welcome to the dark side brother!!

I'd actually call this the light side though. Since it'd be easier to make it with the name and the song catalog. This is really the establishment.

Be a lot harder for the ones that have been "cast out" to make it...

Edited by moreblack

Well I just saw the show lat night in Huntington and it was fabulous. Axl was dead on and the rest of the band kicked so much ass that it is indescribable really. Watching Bumblefoot, Fortus and Finck tear up the songs made me think that they don't need Slash at all. It was such an amazing night. Along with the usual material they added Down On the Farm, You're Crazy and Rocket Queen. All the CD songs were played, except for Madagascar and TWAT and they sounded awesome. Ron's perfomance of Don't Cry was absolutely awesome. Damn, I'm proud to be a Guns N' Fucking Roses fan after last night!

I felt the same way after attending a show this past Spring. Maybe because my expectations were low, I don't know. I just felt blown away by the band. Before seeing them live, I was critic; when I came home, I was a supporter.

I completely agree with you !!

Me too! That exactly has happened to me after their concert in my country this past summer!

I went there thinking that I was going to see just "Roses" with a cover band, but this band was full of energy and feeling!!! I'm a big supporter again after almost 10 years :)

Isn't that what I said???

GNR cover band... ? :shocked: it's a new and fresh band which will rock... calling it a cover band is so lame, get a life

get a life? dude we're computer geeks who rant on about axl this gnr that, and on computers too. none of us have lives. unless we actually GET OFF the computer sometime. like me.

ojh but PS. your right it is lame calling um a cover band. its just a new band. if its owned by axl, then its not a cover.

even tho in my point of view the only REALLY GREAT GN'R is the original. my sig says it all about me really.

Edited by Paradise City Man