new openers?

vedderone

This whole thing about not knowing the openers for any (or at least not many) shows following MSG show is a bit disturbing. I personally have a few friends that are on the fence about spending the money for the Dec 2 Target Center show that I'm attending. They are pseudo-GNR fans, but do like alot of the nu-metal bands. When I told them Papa Roach is the opener for the first few shows, they were interested in going. When I told them that they are not going to be doing the TC show and nobody has been announced, they started leaning into the "not going" category. As it stands right now, I'm taking the trip alone.

Also, not having any announced openers (besides Bach, of course) doesn't exactly help the theory that this tour is going to last.

Has anyone seen that blurb in Rolling Stone about how Hinder was asked to open but they refused because of Axl being a flake..?

They called Axl a flake? That's awesome, considering the fact that I've never even heard of Hinder before.

Edited by santana

Has anyone seen that blurb in Rolling Stone about how Hinder was asked to open but they refused because of Axl being a flake..?

They called Axl a flake? That's awesome, considering the fact that I've never even heard of Hinder before.

Yeah back in '02, SUM 41 was asked to open (apparently) and they said no too...who cares. Young bands should show respect for their elders. Like Gn'R did for the Stones and Aerosmith in the day.

Sure you have, they sing the most annoying song on the planet, "Lips of an Angel"

Personally I am glad they declined-

And yes the Suicide Girls will be finishing the tour-

http://suicidegirls.com/live/

Don't open this at work!

it would be cool to see someone differant open for gnr

yeah...like a band

I can hit a strip bar 4 blocks from my home seven days a week (and no pasties)!

...what a fucking joke

You must live in a great neighborhood...lol - Private Eyes or Solid Gold's?

yeah...like a band

...what a fucking joke

lol

It's called The Manor..and no lie,it's 4 blocks away (it's the scourge of the community at large) :tongue2:

yeah...like a band

...what a fucking joke

lol

It's called The Manor..and no lie,it's 4 blocks away (it's the scourge of the community at large) :tongue2:

I think my company insures that place. I will have to go and make a personal building inspection to make sure everything is up to code. :shades: