Dragonforce - Any fans here

ssiscool

i tried getting into them a few years ago but i had problems

they sound like a eurovision band

some songs i like but most of them sound the same to me

and the guitarists are talented but i think they play for the sake of playing fast then playing melodically

but its probably due to my love of different genres ;)

EDIT: my sister was watching home and away yesterday and i noticed a dragonforce mention, thats when you know you've made it :P

Edited by vicious

ok i am really liking Dragonforce at the moment. going to buy some albums soon and can't wait Herman Li is one hell of a guitar player. i'd say he is faster than buckethead.

heres a video on youtube Operation Ground And Pound

Yeah, dragonforce is badass, and Herman Li is a genius... watchin him play guitar is like wtachin bruce lee with nunchuks.. the hwole band is badass

walked right past em at download didnt even flinch bunch of geeks

Same here

cool maybe you seen me i was the guy with black hair?

:o Oh yeah i saw you!

cool

dam man you shoulda said hi yknow?

anyways i think i will be going again next year but onnly if vr or gnr or somfink play yknow?

cant belive you walked right past me hot day wunnit especially when dragon force was on at 12:30 hey did you see the shit i made in that brick building in the closest campsite? yknow they didnt flush,,,,,,,,,,mine was the brown one! :)

Edited by HOLDEN CAULFIELD

I saw that one! :xmasschef2: < looked like that minus the hat yeah?

naw it didnt have a beard ( :( ) and i made it on my 4th day on the sunday so truth be told it was pretty watery yknow? but not so watery it would blend in it was very noticalbe and sat on top of the whole shite pile that the weekend had acumulated and if i may be so bold it sat proudly at the top of the pile kinda like a king yknow?

but i guess you could be mistaken for another i (genuinly) birthed it at about 12:20 and i am serious dragon force were playing at that time soo depending what time you went in you may or may not have seen it but i am proud of the big fello coz as you know tsaking a shit at download is shit so i think that wa\\s my first and only one in 4 days so i suspect you probly did see it..............anyways

great band i love them..although they are not as up to scratch as they may seem..their albums are edited like shit to make them perfect. not as perfect live but still good..and also they are amazing guitar players but have poor technique i dont know how they got as good as they did.

but yes i do like them they are a good band :)

walked right past em at download didnt even flinch bunch of geeks

Same here

cool maybe you seen me i was the guy with black hair?

:o Oh yeah i saw you!

cool

dam man you shoulda said hi yknow?

anyways i think i will be going again next year but onnly if vr or gnr or somfink play yknow?

cant belive you walked right past me hot day wunnit especially when dragon force was on at 12:30 hey did you see the shit i made in that brick building in the closest campsite? yknow they didnt flush,,,,,,,,,,mine was the brown one! :)

You made it? :o

Sweet man! rock3

Im going if either ac/dc or aerosmith play next year