Chicago Is Sold Out

Nick85

To those who dont think this tour is selling enough tickets, 97.9 the loop in Chicago just announced that only obstructed viewing seats are currently available through ticketmaster and the rest of the stadium is now SOLD OUT!!! With two weeks to the concert Id say thats pretty damn good!

To those who dont think this tour is selling enough tickets, 97.9 the loop in Chicago just announced that only obstructed viewing seats are currently available through ticketmaster and the rest of the stadium is now SOLD OUT!!! With two weeks to the concert Id say thats pretty damn good!

You undermine your own point when you get all excited about one show being sold out.

You undermine your own point when you get all excited about one show being sold out.

no....not really :shocked:

Perhaps the excitement was about a show being added to the list of sold out/near sold out shows.

Over 9 million people live in the metro Chicago area... not too hard to sell out a 20,000 seat arena.

Well no, not really. I saw Aerosmith there in 2001 and it wasnt sold out and Aerosmith is pretty huge. So yeah its an achievement...sorry to dissapoint you. <_<

How cool would it be if the new band played Coma like they did in 92. I was there back then and nearly sh*t myself when I heard the intro----My seats are like 5 rows from the stage this time around--and GNR always sells out in Chicago

That would be crazy awesome if they added coma into the setlist...ahh... rock3

How cool would it be if the new band played Coma like they did in 92. I was there back then and nearly sh*t myself when I heard the intro----My seats are like 5 rows from the stage this time around--and GNR always sells out in Chicago

That would be crazy awesome if they added coma into the setlist...ahh... rock3

As much as I love the new members, Coma just wouldnt sound right without Slash on guitar. Now bring on the prick who's gonna make the "every GNR song doesnt sound right without Slash." comment. :xmasssanta:

Edited by sofine11

If most of the shows were selling out, it really wouldn't be such a significant development. ;)

If most of the shows were selling out, it really wouldn't be such a significant development. ;)

but most aren't..as of yet...so it's good news that one has been added to the list of those that have,or are damn close to it.

why so glum chum??

Oh my God, this is ridiculous....Im sorry I didnt meditate on all the ins and outs of GNR selling out a show. I heard the news that the show sold out so sold out and got excited and decided to share it with my fellow fans. Fucking sue me. GNR sold out a show and a lot of people are happy about it. Deal.

Wasn't msg the first sellout in 02? Cool that Chicago sold out. I was there last time and it was a great time, i'm thinking this time will be even better. On Friday ticketmaster still had floor seats available and some seats in sec 111. I ordered a pair for a friend. They must've had some sales over the weekend.

Edited by tat2d1

I am glad to hear any news of good show turnout because I want them to keep going strong. I have Tix for Frsno and Oak, and want them to be on a roll by the time they get here. BTW I saw them in SF on 9/20 and it was a small show, but both nights werepacked and rocked. rock3

P.S. I am still pretty apathetic towards the negativity and I doubt that will change, You guys are just played out. People dont even really wanna try anymore to please you guys.

I am glad to hear any news of good show turnout because I want them to keep going strong. I have Tix for Frsno and Oak, and want them to be on a roll by the time they get here. BTW I saw them in SF on 9/20 and it was a small show, but both nights werepacked and rocked. rock3

P.S. I am still pretty apathetic towards the negativity and I doubt that will change, You guys are just played out. People dont even really wanna try anymore to please you guys.

There's still lots of people with a positive attitude here,once you cut through the crap...there's a lot of genuine excitement.

Dude this tour is a total fucking disgrace. Axl is top notch as usual but the rest of the band, holy shit they're a joke...Axl needs to pack it in, put his tail between his legs and make nice with Slash & Co and admit he couldn't do it alone (Slash would gladly do the same). He should then put CD back in the vault and really get to work on some new legit GNR music. Hell even re-record CD with the real band. Even if it took another year, those guys could legitimately tour with AFD and UYI music until they're done and everyone would be happy, even the moderate fans. In the Fall of '07, GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES would truly be back.

That is the ONLY way to truly bring back Guns N Roses. Anything less is a sad attempt to resurrect a once truly great band.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Dude this tour is a total fucking disgrace. Axl is top notch as usual but the rest of the band, holy shit they're a joke...Axl needs to pack it in, put his tail between his legs and make nice with Slash & Co and admit he couldn't do it alone (Slash would gladly do the same). He should then put CD back in the vault and really get to work on some new legit GNR music. Hell even re-record CD with the real band. Even if it took another year, those guys could legitimately tour with AFD and UYI music until they're done and everyone would be happy, even the moderate fans. In the Fall of '07, GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES would truly be back.

That is the ONLY way to truly bring back Guns N Roses. Anything less is a sad attempt to resurrect a once truly great band.

this is the real band..........

and i like them.

Edited by GNRfan001