New York Doll

frankwhite

• 7 months later...
I just bought it recently and thought it was great. Poor Arthur. Johnny Thunders would have died the same way if some dumb fuck head didn't kill him. :no::(

Sami does a great job on bass, though.

I thought Johnny Thunders died of a drug overdose?

I just bought it recently and thought it was great. Poor Arthur. Johnny Thunders would have died the same way if some dumb fuck head didn't kill him. :no::(

Sami does a great job on bass, though.

I thought Johnny Thunders died of a drug overdose?

There wasn't enough drugs in his system to kill him. Half of his stuff was missing from his hotel room, and witnesses say they heard a lot of shit coming from his room the night he died. The police didn't even do a proper fucking investigation because they assumed that just because he was a junkie, he od'ed. <_<

He only had a few weeks to live before he died anyway because he had advanced lukiemia.

This pic was taken 2 weeks before he died, and he looks very sick:

jimmywongtattooingjohnnzp5.jpg

:cry::(

So sad.. That picture got me all choked up.

:(

xDSGx

jerry nolan (drummer, best friend) met Johnny a little before he left for new orleans. they would like, tend to each others junk marks and shit. he saw the lukemia thingies, the spots or whatever and said to Johnny that he should go to a doctor. Johnny said no, he pushed the issue only once after but dropped it after because he knew johnny'd never go.

the night he arrived the desk clerk said she saw him and he was sweating like fuck, weakened. at new orleans he met a couple of guys and they went out on the town, came back to his hotel room. the desk chick reported noise from johnnys room. a couple of hours later johnny called downstairs to apologise, next morning he was dead, his saddlebags missing, money missing, needles in the toilet (which the cops threw away, nice work boys) fuck knows what happened that night.

So sad.. That picture got me all choked up.

:(

xDSGx

jerry nolan (drummer, best friend) met Johnny a little before he left for new orleans. they would like, tend to each others junk marks and shit. he saw the lukemia thingies, the spots or whatever and said to Johnny that he should go to a doctor. Johnny said no, he pushed the issue only once after but dropped it after because he knew johnny'd never go.

the night he arrived the desk clerk said she saw him and he was sweating like fuck, weakened. at new orleans he met a couple of guys and they went out on the town, came back to his hotel room. the desk chick reported noise from johnnys room. a couple of hours later johnny called downstairs to apologise, next morning he was dead, his saddlebags missing, money missing, needles in the toilet (which the cops threw away, nice work boys) fuck knows what happened that night.

I didn't know that. I've been meaning to get a book about JT, but haven't gotten around to it.

Poor Johnny. :cry: He was, and still is, cool as fuck.

Edited by renthispace