Rose vs Weiland

Kissable Kate

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is not about boxing or fight, that's not relly important:

"AS FOR MR ROSE, I HAVE NO DOUBT HE IS STILL GENUINELY AND PROFOUNDLY GIFTED, AND IT IS SELF EVIDENT THAT HE HAS PROVIDED MORE INSIGHT AND MEMORABILITY IN A SINGLE LINE OF COMPOSITION THAN MR WEILLAND HAS MANAGED IN AN ENTIRE CAREER." Alan Niven :P:P:P:P:P:P

Fraud boy SUCKS!!!!!!

I'd love a celebrity deathmatch fight between this two :lol:

Axl could just pull a super snake dance fatality on him, choke him with his cornrows and leave him deaf with his screams in the blues, then he could end with "that's not stardust on your feet" and catch him by surprise and knock him out, scrawny Scott wouldn't have time to make a move before he falls to pieces screaming "you got no right" and "i do it for the kids" and he would be a pile of bones in a blink of an eye

I am disappointed in some of you guys. Wcan't use the fact that CD has not been released. That's not fair. What does that have to do with physical strength? I think Axl would fuck Scott up badly. I'd actually kind of like to see this.... :drevil:

Edited by PrettyTiedUp763

This sums it up

:rofl-lol:

but it is all in good fun right?

Scott Weiland allegedly began dancing and skipping around the store shouting "I'm a pretty princess" over and over, according to witness reports...

...Clearly becoming a threat to others, one of the female clerks tackled Scott Weiland, and with the assistance of two other women he was restrained until police arrived at the scene.

Mary Smith, one of the store clerks told UJ reporters, "I only weigh 105 pounds and didn't think I could tackle him, but he went down really easily. He's very weak, and very disturbed."

I caný beleve anyone actually think Scott would win. Axl is strong. And when he´s insane he´s even stronger :shocked:

"AS FOR MR ROSE, I HAVE NO DOUBT HE IS STILL GENUINELY AND PROFOUNDLY GIFTED, AND IT IS SELF EVIDENT THAT HE HAS PROVIDED MORE INSIGHT AND MEMORABILITY IN A SINGLE LINE OF COMPOSITION THAN MR WEILLAND HAS MANAGED IN AN ENTIRE CAREER." Alan Niven :P:P:P:P:P:P

Fraud boy SUCKS!!!!!!

so true

If there was a genuine brawl between Axl Rose and Scott Weiland, who do you actually think would come off better?

(Sorry, but there seems to be a need to get the topic OFF CD for a while!)

KK x

uhm... sorry, but are you serious? Are you trying to start the most idiotic thread in mygnr history or are you ASKING for a fight????

How do you expect serious questions? this IS possibly the most idiotic thread in history!!

It would be like going on a Ferrari forum asking whether a Lambo is better than a Ferrari. Even though it was brand new Lambo with worn out Ferrari parts! :) STUPID STUPID!

Fraud boy SUCKS!!!!!!

so true

how is a fraud?

i think axl is more the fraud with this "album" coming out

Fraud boy SUCKS!!!!!!

so true

how is a fraud?

i think axl is more the fraud with this "album" coming out

well... I'd say no album is better than the Piss Snott Fraudland is giving us with his Velcro Reloaded shit

If there was a genuine brawl between Axl Rose and Scott Weiland, who do you actually think would come off better?

KK x

uhm... sorry, but are you serious? Are you trying to start the most idiotic thread in mygnr history or are you ASKING for a fight????

How do you expect serious questions? this IS possibly the most idiotic thread in history!!

It would be like going on a Ferrari forum asking whether a Lambo is better than a Ferrari. Even though it was brand new Lambo with worn out Ferrari parts! :) STUPID STUPID!

I think it's actually a vast improvement over some of the shit thats been hanging from this board lately.

KK x

I think it's actually a vast improvement over some of the shit thats been hanging from this board lately.

you can't discuss this... this topic shoud be moved and locked.

This sums it up

but it is all in good fun right?

Scott Weiland allegedly began dancing and skipping around the store shouting "I'm a pretty princess" over and over, according to witness reports...

...Clearly becoming a threat to others, one of the female clerks tackled Scott Weiland, and with the assistance of two other women he was restrained until police arrived at the scene.

Mary Smith, one of the store clerks told UJ reporters, "I only weigh 105 pounds and didn't think I could tackle him, but he went down really easily. He's very weak, and very disturbed."

I caný beleve anyone actually think Scott would win. Axl is strong. And when he´s insane he´s even stronger :shocked:

all of which would make Axl's loss even more embarrassing! :lol:

Edited by moreblack