Beatles "Love"

JeanGenie

• 2 weeks later...

wow. what can i say about this album. how about breath taking. taking remixes of songs by a man who has worked with the fab four for years, Producer George Martin and his son Giles have concoted a masterpeice, helping cement the Beatles place in history once again. From the ominous and almost forboding intro of "Because" to the lovely finish of "All You need is Love," every song on this 26 track disc is an absolute classic, and helps reaffirm why I fell in love with the Beatles in the first place (There MUSIC, not them, I dont swing that way xD). With excelent transitions such as "Julia," "The Inner Light" and Cry Baby Cry" each song blends seamlessly into the next.

All I can say is stop what your doing, run to your nearest sam goody or wherever it is you kids shop, and pick up this record.

And "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" is the best song on there. Pure awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
this compilation apart from being mind blowing introduced me to the song "Because" ...which is harmonically perfect pop music, go and check out the Abbey Road version which has the synths and a rythm section too.

agreed. i heard it breifly on abby road and thought nothing of it, but hearing it on Love showed me what a good song it was. This song and "Something" are excelent examples.

This is such an awesome new way to hear The Beatles. They sound, well BIG! ALmost as if the songs were recorded now and not in the 60s. I dunno if I'd want all the albums to sound like this (though i'd give those a listen nayway) but having these songs and mashups put together this was is definitely an exciting way to experience their music.