Is this not the greatest 5 minutes of GNR ever?

Kaneda

Yes its great aint it.

It perfectly shows how Guns N Roses was evolving and following Axls vision of where GnR were headed.

It continues to 'irk' my inner core when hearing these songs and think of some ex members comments like Matt Sorums when he criticised the use of pianos or critiscising the direction GnR took with songs like this when they just wanted simple rock and roll.

Thank God Axl never allowed these members to turn GnR into a rehash of AC/DC.

AC/DC releases music.

Actually, AC/DC has only released 4 albums since 1990. They've only released more music because they've been around for a lot longer, but in comparison with Guns, they only have a 2 album edge since 1990. Not to mention the fact that AC/DC hasn't released an album in 6 years, with their last being 'Stiff Upper Lip' in 2000.

So, really, AC/DC released music.

Actually, GnR has only released 0 albums since 1991. They've only released less music because Axl is an egotistical butt-fucker, but in comparison with AC/DC, they have less albums because they suck balls. Not to mention the fact that GnR hasn't released a CD in 13 years, with their last being 'TSI?' in 1993.

So, really, GnR don't release music.

Yes its great aint it.

It perfectly shows how Guns N Roses was evolving and following Axls vision of where GnR were headed.

It continues to 'irk' my inner core when hearing these songs and think of some ex members comments like Matt Sorums when he criticised the use of pianos or critiscising the direction GnR took with songs like this when they just wanted simple rock and roll.

Thank God Axl never allowed these members to turn GnR into a rehash of AC/DC.

AC/DC releases music.

Actually, AC/DC has only released 4 albums since 1990. They've only released more music because they've been around for a lot longer, but in comparison with Guns, they only have a 2 album edge since 1990. Not to mention the fact that AC/DC hasn't released an album in 6 years, with their last being 'Stiff Upper Lip' in 2000.

So, really, AC/DC released music.

6 years is better than 15 years since a cd of original material

no, estranged is the worst song ever.

this is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FE_J8cEqTU

SILKWORMS FUCKING SUCKS! what a dumb ass song......sounds like a flacid, unoriginal, middle aged take on a "punk"/"industrial" song.....oh wait. i forgot....

This is better than Silkworms.

Imagine it played on the current tour..... :wub: Axls voice is so much better now

i's definitley beter than silkorms, but not by much. i'm glad the band doesnt play eithr of these dongs....

Edited by ohyesindeed