lowered ticket prices

SWINGTRADER

You can now get tickets for $20.00 for the remainder of this tour. Looks like Axl and Co. realize that people are not buying their bullshit story about the album so they lowered their ticket prices to avoid having empty arenas for the rest of the tour. I feel bad for the people who paid $75.00 for the first half of the tour and the people that purchased tickets for the remainder of the shows at the higher price. It looks like the people who paid the original price for future shows are fucked and won't be getting partially refunded. It sucks that the loyal fans who purchased tickets ahead of time get screwed paying $75.00 while walk ups get there's for only 20 bucks. Leave it to Axl to fuck over his hardcore fanbase. Asshole.

You can now get tickets for $20.00 for the remainder of this tour. Looks like Axl and Co. realize that people are not buying their bullshit story about the album so they lowered their ticket prices to avoid having empty arenas for the rest of the tour. I feel bad for the people who paid $75.00 for the first half of the tour and the people that purchased tickets for the remainder of the shows at the higher price. It looks like the people who paid the original price for future shows are fucked and won't be getting partially refunded. It sucks that the loyal fans who purchased tickets ahead of time get screwed paying $75.00 while walk ups get there's for only 20 bucks. Leave it to Axl to fuck over his hardcore fanbase. Asshole.

Can you get them online for 20 or is it just the day of the show?

You can get them now for $20.00 . But for those who purchased them for the original price are screwed. They have quietly lowered the prices without saying anything. I guess they don't want to piss off the people who paid 75.00.

The guy asked you IF YOU CAN GET THEM ONLINE for 20 bucks, or just on the day of the show?

M.

You can get them now for $20.00 . But for those who purchased them for the original price are screwed. They have quietly lowered the prices without saying anything. I guess they don't want to piss off the people who paid 75.00.

The guy asked you IF YOU CAN GET THEM ONLINE for 20 bucks, or just on the day of the show?

M.

What part of " you can get them now for $20.00" didn't you understand? It's obvious that "right now" is not the day of the show.

M.

What part of " you can get them now for $20.00" didn't you understand? It's obvious that "right now" is not the day of the show.

Please link me to these 20 dollar tickets.

M.

Which show are you looking to go to?

And SWINGTRADER, what is your issue for crissakes?

Edited by bandita

M.

I'd consider going to the Ohio show if I could get a good ticket for 20 bucks.

M.

I'd consider going to the Ohio show if I could get a good ticket for 20 bucks.

I don't see that one as discounted but Chicago is.

Hmmmm...

This doesn't bode well for an album release. You would think if the album was to drop anytime before the end of the tour, they wouldn't lower their prices because a new album would attract fans, wouldn't it?

I'm actually a little upset about this too... I paid $400 for 8 tickets to the Baltimore show. You mean if I went to one of these discounted shows it would only cost me $160?

Now, when you mess with a man's (or woman's) money, that might just burn some bridges.

I predict a shit storm later on today as this news breaks.

Oh look, it seems the GNR comeback is starting to unravel again...poor baby Axl has realized once again nobody cares about his Kareoke tour...his cash grab has hit a wall, and with no album out, this tour is fucking pointless...get over yourself Axl and release something you fucking pussy.

Edited by Kaneda

Oh look, it seems the GNR comeback is starting to unravel again...poor baby Axl has realized once again nobody cares about his Kareoke tour...his crash grab has hit a wall, and with no album out, this tour is fucking pointless...get over yourself Axl and release something you fucking pussy.

What's a "crash grab"? :huh:

Oh look, it seems the GNR comeback is starting to unravel again...poor baby Axl has realized once again nobody cares about his Kareoke tour...his crash grab has hit a wall, and with no album out, this tour is fucking pointless...get over yourself Axl and release something you fucking pussy.

Do we really need to explain that? It means he just did the tour to pad his bank account.

Do we really need to explain that? It means he just did the tour to pad his bank account.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

For anyone who needs it, the code is "TMDEAL"...at least for the TargetCenter show.

And for the record, I too am not too happy with these ticket prices going down. On one hand, these lowered prices mean that I've probably got a couple of buddies that are now going to come with me to the show since the prices are more affordable. On the other hand, I paid nearly a hundred bucks for my ticket the day they went on sale.

Gee...I wonder if an album coming out this year (you know, like Axl promised it would) would have helped sell more tickets initially.

What a joke.

What a crock. I paid nearly $500 for me, the gf, my mother and nephew to go the to the Toronto show. I guess someone has to pay for that $13M+ album (that we may very well never see) - may as well be the loyal fans who have been waiting forever... <_<

Edited by CDNGNR