lowered ticket prices

SWINGTRADER

This is serious Kevin Federline kind of practices.

It's time to face facts -- other than the huge markets (NY, LA, etc) this tour is TANKING -- NuGNR is a joke without a new record. And this tour was clearly just an attempt at cashing in without even having a record to release.

Pathetic, and sad. All of us with pride and the lowest of double-digit IQ's should recognize this for what it is -- a full on FAN RAPE, that thankfully is failing miserably.

It's time to face facts -- other than the huge markets (NY, LA, etc) this tour is TANKING -- NuGNR is a joke without a new record. And this tour was clearly just an attempt at cashing in without even having a record to release.

Pathetic, and sad. All of us with pride and the lowest of double-digit IQ's should recognize this for what it is -- a full on FAN RAPE, that thankfully is failing miserably.

You just lost credibility right from the start.

Kevin Federline's tour has been plagued by low sales, so they have reduced ticket prices, given away tickets, offered 2 for 1's, etc.

The similarity can't be denied. Then of course, you'd have to have some sort of cultural awareness beyond this messageboard to know what I'm talking about, so you were confused from the start.

Kevin Federline's tour has been plagued by low sales, so they have reduced ticket prices, given away tickets, offered 2 for 1's, etc.

The similarity can't be denied. Then of course, you'd have to have some sort of cultural awareness beyond this messageboard to know what I'm talking about, so you were confused from the start.

I prefer my "culture" without knowing what K-FED is doing, thanks!

I paid $85 for my seat (Nov 15th show). I don't think ticket prices were lowered for that show, but even if they were it wouldn't piss me off. It was a great show and worth every penny. What aggravates me a lot more is that they are touring on the back of zero new singles and zero new albums. What's the point?

What aggravates me a lot more is that they are touring on the back of zero new singles and zero new albums. What's the point?

For Axl to line his pockets, because he knows he has sheep like us who frequent the message boards and are more than willing to give him our money whether he releases an album or not. By supporting him 100% no matter what we are perpetuating this madness of not releasing the album, because he has no incentive to. If he knew people truly wouldn't go to concerts without some new material, he would be in a bigger hurry to release the album.

Oh look, it seems the GNR comeback is starting to unravel again...poor baby Axl has realized once again nobody cares about his Kareoke tour...his cash grab has hit a wall, and with no album out, this tour is fucking pointless...get over yourself Axl and release something you fucking pussy.

Hey! Gonzo posted outside of one of his own repetitious threads! Don't I owe somebody 5 bucks?

Anyway, this is a copy and paste taken from 'Moron Daily' (Kaneda's GNR blog which finds it's home here) a couple of days before GNR played New York. On that same day he posted something similiar to this, he also had a thread along the lines of:

"ANYONE HAVE TICKETS FOR SALE TO MSG?!" Within the thread, he said he'd be willing to let a horse get em' up the ass for the chance to buy some tickets.

I'm not bullshitting... plenty of folks could back this up.

You'd think a guy who has so much disdain for Axl Rose would certainly not be attending a show? Eh??

Hey, Gonzo, perhaps you should get over yourself... and grown men don't use the word 'pussy'. How mature :rolleyes:

And yes..a new low has been achieved people!! You can now buy 2 tickets for the price of 1 for this NuGNR show. My god what a nice story this is turning out to be..thanks Axl for taking the GNR name to even newer lows no one ever thought possible. This is seriously getting to Ferderline levels now..