5 Left

AxlisOld

In case anyone has noticed, Axl has about $500 million, and will do whatever the fuck he wants. He cancels shows if he feel like it, and he will release an album however he wants. The reason I mention his money, is that I doubt he cares about album sales.

5 TUESDAYS LEFT if he wans to release it the day after Christmas...he will. Quit cutting your wrist because another rumor turned out to be false. Oh yea....FUCK ROLLING STONE!!!!

In case anyone has noticed, Axl has about $500 million, and will do whatever the fuck he wants. He cancels shows if he feel like it, and he will release an album however he wants. The reason I mention his money, is that I doubt he cares about album sales.

5 TUESDAYS LEFT if he wans to release it the day after Christmas...he will. Quit cutting your wrist because another rumor turned out to be false. Oh yea....FUCK ROLLING STONE!!!!

this is proberly the smartest topic ive read today

*goes to hug axlisold*

axl is never ever so rich :book:

i would say he has 50 mio $

Its called a comical exaggeration

Agreed. Lots of you need to relax. "Oooh Axl broke his promise!" No he didn't quite break this year's promise just yet- 5 more Tuesdays then you can nag and moan all you want.

Thank you. This is maybe the second topic I've started, but I needed to vent, much as when Axl finally blew up about the set lists it PR.

the sad fact is that CD is just as likely to come out over the next 5 tuesdays as it was today. there will be one tuesday left and everyone here will be utterly convinced its going to come out and then that day will feel remarkably close to how today was. except maybe itll be colder and snowy in some parts.