Plea to management!

GET OFF AXLS BACK

Ok, here's the deal. I have no problem with the album coming out next year, the only thing I want is for this whole thing to get over and done with. Management and Axl should just say if it is indeed coming out this year or the next, it's a simple answer to a simple question. I'm not asking for a release date only a simple YES or NO answer. They are too caught up in this whole being mystical thing they have going on. If it's pushed back then it's easier for them if they just come clean about it. If on the other hand they would come out and say it's coming this year then people would maybe relax a bit and stop moaning all the time.

I know some people say that they'll swear off GN'R if it is not released this year... They'll get over it and buy it when it comes. No worries there :P

btw. The current lineup is great, the best live show I've ever seen and I don't understand why some people feel that they have to talk shit about them. Leave the past where it belongs and enjoy whats happening now and what will happen in the future... It's much easier for everybody :)

people already asked, and axl said "its definately comming out this year" the year isnt over, and record company says they highly doubt it's comming out.

so it's their word against axl's which if is true, axl indeed is a liar (like he hasnt bullshitted before) so i wont be suprised if it doesnt come out this year.

the band can't speak about it, like a german can't say heil hitler in germany.

to me, its very strange and weird.. its not how musicians should hold themselves, espceically when the world wants to hear your record.

the only people who really really know about all this speculation and rumors is us.. the people on the net.. i live in sydney australia, and if i speak about gnr to anyone here, people usually say "are they still together?, i thought they broke up ages ago?" poor marketing and promotion on mercks behalf.. he's a lazy slacker when it comes to gnr's upcomming album.. and i think here in australia the fact of the matter is.. nobody gives two shits about speculation, and rumors.. excluding the people in this forum who are dying to know about the album.

it doesnt neccessarily mean that we are more die hard gnr fans than the ones who dont come to these forums, so i think if he wants a successful chinese democracy cd release, he has to spread it out to the world man.. because we arnt the only gnr fans in the world..

people already asked, and axl said "its definately comming out this year" the year isnt over, and record company says they highly doubt it's comming out.

so it's their word against axl's which if is true, axl indeed is a liar (like he hasnt bullshitted before) so i wont be suprised if it doesnt come out this year.

to me, its very strange and weird.. its not how musicians should hold themselves, espceically when the world wants to hear your record.

the only people who really really know about all this speculation and rumors is us.. the people on the net.. i live in sydney australia, and if i speak about gnr to anyone here, people usually say "are they still together?, i thought they broke up ages ago?" poor marketing and promotion on mercks behalf.. he's a lazy slacker when it comes to gnr's upcomming album.. and i think here in australia the fact of the matter is.. nobody gives two shits about speculation, and rumors.. excluding the people in this forum who are dying to know about the album.

it doesnt neccessarily mean that we are more die hard gnr fans than the ones who dont come to these forums, so i think if he wants a successful chinese democracy cd release, he has to spread it out to the world man.. because we arnt the only gnr fans in the world..

Up to a degree you are right... however, I live in Iceland and most people here know that Axl is touring again and that he has a new band (there is a story about him regularly in the papers). But yeah, they should promote everything about the band better... starting with concerts and then work their way up.

Up to a degree you are right... however, I live in Iceland and most people here know that Axl is touring again and that he has a new band (there is a story about him regularly in the papers). But yeah, they should promote everything about the band better... starting with concerts and then work their way up.

yeah, i wouldnt know how the rest of the world is working.. i think the only thing here that ppl know about axl recently is that. he was in jail for biting a security guard., which is probaly the wrong way to get good recognition, unless your names hannibal lecter. =)

yeah, i wouldnt know how the rest of the world is working.. i think the only thing here that ppl know about axl recently is that. he was in jail for biting a security guard., which is probaly the wrong way to get good recognition, unless your names hannibal lecter. =)

:rofl-lol:

btw. Hey, my first ever thread got moved to another one.

This is not the usual moaning or bitching but a plea to the band and management:

GnR are without question a great band with loyal fans, fans that deserve a degree of respect and or interaction from the band.We understand the concerns over commenting on issues where the results may change, but it is time the band and management interacted with fans and chucked us a bone.We are not asking for a release date though it would be nice but simply asking for a status/progress report on the band future plans and CD.Some of the comments that have come from people connected to the band regarding fans have been a discrace.We are not just people that sit at computers bitching and moaning about set lists and Axls clothing but people who pay good hard earned money to see the band we love.We are not owed anything from the band but this is no longer an issue of being owed, its an issue of GnR realising what a loyal bunch of fuckers they have fighjting their corner, and trust me we are fighting.We are more than aware of this bands potential but the band should also be aware of the fans potential, we have the potential to help turn this band into the biggest rock band on earth again.It is us that will be standing in line to buy CD and tour tickets, it is us that will be buying crap rags just to read articles relating to GnR.We are loyal and ever patient but enough is enough.Show the fans some respect and throw us a bone.Repay the loyalty that we have given to every incarnation of GnR.While the internet is a big carbage can for most of us it is the only way to get news but because of the lack of official contact we have hoaxes and false hope aswell as crappy rumours designed to mock fans.We are your fans, maybe you may want to make us less open to hoaxes by giving us updates and allowing the band to comment as indeviduals instead of trapping them in your cult like contracts.

Ooops turned into a bit of a bitch :o

Not meant to bitch but just a long term fan who feels very unappreciated.

I think you echo the sentiments of quite a few of us. Maybe all of us that agree with this should sign it and someone with Merck's e mail addy could forward it to him. Give it a few days to build up sigs and then forward it to him.

Sorry dude. But we have to merge threads that are discussing the same topic. If we didn't, we'd have the entire front page of the forum discussing the same topic in multiple threads.

Sorry dude. But we have to merge threads that are discussing the same topic. If we didn't, we'd have the entire front page of the forum discussing the same topic in multiple threads.

No problem... I've been coming to the boards for a long time now and I understand the need to do this :)