Milw- does anyone in admin.mod have any REAL facts

gnfnr2006

I have asked this several times......Yea- ok, the statement came from the Bands management. But who did they give it to or email it to or what the fuck ever? I aksed "Jarmo" and he said"from the Bands management", but when I asked if this was emailed to him(how he got the FACTS) and he failed to respond.

Does anyone have any FACTS ??

How did you get this info, in an email directly to you,etc.?

Yes.

/jarmo

what's the point of replying to this when you write nothing?... just askin' cause I've seen you do this couples of times

That's a quote from HTGTH, it says a lot. I could as well said "Jarmo did get the e-mail straight from MGMT" ;)

How did you get this info, in an email directly to you,etc.?

Yes.

/jarmo

what's the point of replying to this when you write nothing?... just askin' cause I've seen you do this couples of times

That's a quote from HTGTH, it says a lot. I could as well said "Jarmo did get the e-mail straight from MGMT" ;)

:rofl-lol:

Revolver- i guess im not the only one that says stupid shit huh? Maybe that means you should go back and re-read what I wrote those last couple of times...?

Edited by gnfnr2006

I have asked this several times......Yea- ok, the statement came from the Bands management. But who did they give it to or email it to or what the fuck ever? I aksed "Jarmo" and he said"from the Bands management", but when I asked if this was emailed to him(how he got the FACTS) and he failed to respond.

jarmo got the info from merck

thomas u should message ron n tell him that pain_train_99 from the gnr forum says axl is a pussy n ear infections are for babies.

n im not saying i expect him to care at all so dont blast me

the ask ron and message ron need to stop

jarmo got the info from merck

Only morons answer questions after they are answered so you fit your current category really well!

Edited by .Seal