GnR show in Calgary/Edmonton

ASLayerAODsk

Im thinking and looking at all the setlists...and im starting to wonder why im going to 2 shows when im going to hear virtually the same songs on both nights...yes..im an avid fan...yes...ive listened to them since live like a suicide...but this has always been one confusing fact..they play the SAME songs..night after night..in the SAME order...i mean..even during a rockline interview with Slash back in the day...one of their OWN ROADIES called in..and asked them to change it up once in a while...even ONCE in a while..on the syndicated show...so...this 'problem' still exists. i mean, im super excited to hear them play live..but if the setlist is the same as the inland invasion set..which i watched online, 'live', basically all im going for is a volume enhancement and to see Axl and co. in a different set of clothes...at least thats how it seems....theres NO variation in the setlists so far....is Axl really THAT limited in what songs they can play? i wonder why they do it that way.....

It doesn't matter. When you see them live and you feel the energy of each song you don't care that they played it in that order the night before. It's only about right there and then. If you give up your tickets, you give up a great experience. You only live once mate and it is GN'R afterall.

• 2 weeks later...
It doesn't matter. When you see them live and you feel the energy of each song you don't care that they played it in that order the night before. It's only about right there and then. If you give up your tickets, you give up a great experience. You only live once mate and it is GN'R afterall.

dude, well put. I can see a great performance back to back of anything. The energy is just hypnotic, enjoy the show and stop worrying about setlists, who fucking cares, Axl will be there, that all I care about. rock3

basically all im going for is a volume enhancement and to see Axl and co. in a different set of clothes...at least thats how it seems....theres NO variation in the setlists so far....is Axl really THAT limited in what songs they can play? i wonder why they do it that way.....

He wears the same clothes at the SAME time in the show too LOL I have seen them twice live and many more times on youtube/pics of the band from this tour and its the same every time...that is in a word "dissapointing"