E.O.D.M Need to get over being dumped.

BrewMan4Life

I was at this concert and no one threw anything at the suicide girls. Thats complete bullshit and when axl called them the p.o.s.m tommy did not do anyhting at all. they just played the next song. Fact of the matter is they sucked and music was just terrible. it didnt fit into this concert at all. Their guitarist looks like he should be in a wheel chair and the lead singer looked like a complete turd. The boos lasted the whole time of there set and at no time were poeple cheering for them. Also if poeple were throwing things at the suicide girls im sure they would have come back out again eodm and put on another show. Thats exactly what they did. The eodm sucked and they just need to deal with it and stop making shit up.

I was at this concert and no one threw anything at the suicide girls. Thats complete bullshit and when axl called them the p.o.s.m tommy did not do anyhting at all. they just played the next song. Fact of the matter is they sucked and music was just terrible. it didnt fit into this concert at all. Their guitarist looks like he should be in a wheel chair and the lead singer looked like a complete turd. The boos lasted the whole time of there set and at no time were poeple cheering for them. Also if poeple were throwing things at the suicide girls im sure they would have come back out again eodm and put on another show. Thats exactly what they did. The eodm sucked and they just need to deal with it and stop making shit up.

If this is true, I agree

i agree eagle of shit metal is trying make gnr bad they need get over it the fans did not like them and axl listen to the fans and booting them off there tour

i think they're doing it to stirr GNR up, which could be a good thing, its sort of like poking a fish thats been asleep for ten years, also we dont know what happened in the change rooms, maybe EODM were taking a few incidences out of context, not sure, to be honest you were in the crowd and they were up on stage so i would believe a band who who ten feet away more then a fan who may or may not have witnessed it

Edited by motownjunkie

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=85511

Guest Yanni_16
sad, well EODM at least they release music and played their set on time, if i was hiring a band for a festival based on reliabilty EODM would be a shoe in

So if I record a bunch of farting noises and string them together and call it an album, will I be one step ahead of Axl because I release music?

I was at the show as well, and I can say that your story is true. Though, I got to the arena during Bach's set, so I can't really make a comment on the Suicide Girls act and how the crowd responded to that. But, I can say that I'm curious to why the SG would come back out after the EODM if they were in fact getting stuff thrown at them like the EODM claimed.

Their guitarist looks like he should be in a wheel chair

And what exactly is that supposed to mean? You just proved your intelligence (better yet- lack thereof) with that moronic statement.

What I meant was is that guitarist was well over 50 or 60 years old and almost never moved or did anything to entertain the crowd he was boring and not fun to watch at all. It wasnt just there music that sucked it was the whole entire package. They just seemed really lame and did nothing to pump me up for guns n' roses. personally i think it was a digrace they went on after sebastion bach because he was amazing. In reality I think if it were the other way around eodm then bach things might not have turned out the same. Axl however hit the nail on the head by calling them the pidgeons of shit metal nuff said.

I was at the show as well, and noone booed or threw things at the suicide girls. Pidgeons of shit metal just flat out sucked. they need to just come to terms with that!

exactly. eodm need to get over it they are making a mountain out of a molehill

Wow the lies keep on pouring on now they are claiming that axl made his comments during november rain. He said it after the 3rd or 4th song and it definitly was not during a song. These guys are really getting old. Also why do they keep making fun of baz for being pumped about touring. Why dont we flood there message board and have at it. lol

Wow the lies keep on pouring on now they are claiming that axl made his comments during november rain. He said it after the 3rd or 4th song and it definitly was not during a song. These guys are really getting old. Also why do they keep making fun of baz for being pumped about touring. Why dont we flood there message board and have at it. lol

Thats actually a good idea! Instead of fightn with each other(GNR fans), lets fuck with POSM. I know some of you could really have some fun with some of their sites :)

Thats actually a good idea! Instead of fightn with each other(GNR fans), lets fuck with POSM. I know some of you could really have some fun with some of their sites :)

http://forum.rekordsrekords.com/board/

Here is their forum. <_<

That's very true. I was in $77 seats about 30 yards away and I saw nothing thrown at the Suicide Girls. I also didn't see a bass thrown, didn't hear "Fuck you", and didn't see a bass thrown again. That's a lie. The EODM just suck and are being whiny. They're on the wrong tour. They're not Rock N' Roll. They're more like OK Go material (don't know what to call it). They'd get a better reaction if they played with bands that are less good as opposed to GN'R.

But I did hear people cheer when EODM left the stage. That was the best moment of their show.

Whats crazy this is the 3rd time i saw gnr and the first time my cousin saw them. I really exspected the show to be like the other 2 but we got one of the best shows in a long time. Last thing why has no video surfaced of this concert. I would love to see axl own those lying ass bastards again. lol