Is Bumblefoot hired only for these tours?

Gallagher Rose

I heard he's not a permanent member..is it True?

If it is,thanks god!He has nothing to do with Guns n' Roses..yeah,he's a good guitarist and a cool person,but a shredder.

No, it's false. He is a full-time GN'R member. Thank God! He is actually a rock guitarist - and a damn good one.

Edited by worldwideboss

If it is,thanks god!He has nothing to do with Guns n' Roses..yeah,he's a good guitarist and a cool person,but a shredder.

No, it's false. He is a full-time GN'R member. Thank God! He is actually a rock guitarist - and a damn good one.

Right on the money there.

BBF is a part of the GNR family. Didn't you read the press release?

Seriously, he's a part of the band. He recorded parts for the album. He's fits much better than the chicken loving clown.

Um, they're all under contract, regardless of what some of these 'This is the real GNR' people may think.

Generous six figure, but temporary contracts.

I'm sick and tired of hearing all of this contract talk. Just so you know, most bands out there today (unless relatively new) are under contracts in one way or another. It's a way of dividing up money and other things.

It's no different in GNR.

Seriously, he's a part of the band. He recorded parts for the album. He's fits much better than the chicken loving clown.

He's a better fit look/personality wise, but Buckethead is a more interesting, better guitarist.

we agree for the first time in awhile.

How can anyone with a picture of Finck in their signature complain about any of the guitarists in GNR?

I don't have an isolated problem with BBF, but I am not a huge fan of a band having 3 guitarists. And Fortus is the most valuable of them all imo. Even (HYPOTHETICAL) if there were a "reunion" , Fortus would fit in better than any of them, and it would still seem like a good mix of chemistry. I don't post a lot here, and I would call myself one of the "New GN'R supporters" , but I have to admit that everything that I cling to that relates to Guns N' Roses is motivated by the hope that the Axl/Slash combo created back in the day. Precious time being wasted. They can still matter. No matter what he does, Axl can't touch the public support that Slash and Co would garner with this new incarnation of the band we got sucked into loving.

How can anyone with a picture of Finck in their signature complain about any of the guitarists in GNR?

The same way you don't like Finck,I can complain about BBF!

GNR does not need 3 guitarists.

The same way you don't like Finck,I can complain about BBF!

GNR does not need 3 guitarists.

It's not that I don't like Finck, I just don't think he plays the material he's being asked to play very well. BBF plays what he is asked to play very well.

Bumblefoot is a joke in my opinion. If you disagree...I honestly don't care.

I hate the way he plays the material, it does not fit at all. His stage presence is bad, his image his bad. His playing is bland and boring. When he joined I checked out solo stuff, videos, and watched GnR stuff. I don't like him at all. He has no style, and I'm a guitarist of 6 years and that's my opinion on him.

Edited by mr. orangestone

Yay I agree with you Matt! Buckethead was a disgrace! Yes he can play guitar but he was too much of a freak to fit in with GN'R!

3 guitar players = ridiculous

Shut the fuck up... The band sounds awesome, go see 'em live and see for yourself.

KK x

Yay I agree with you Matt! Buckethead was a disgrace! Yes he can play guitar but he was too much of a freak to fit in with GN'R!

3 guitar players = ridiculous

Shut the fuck up... The band sounds awesome, go see 'em live and see for yourself.

KK x

too much of a freak?!?! excuse me? so u judge based on looks as opposed to talent/playing. i think he leant the band some much needed zest n personality. axls like someone on manic depressive drugs these days.