any metallica or audioslave/chris cornell fans?

mdwscooter

I used to listen Metallica years ago, it was one my favourites bands. But nowdays :no:, I 've quited listening to metal, I've kept listening only to rock

Same here actually since 2001.... but I stll listen to some metal as Iron Maiden (I can't leave them...) Bruce Dickinson ... and some greek bands cos they're my friends

I don't think that Metallica are in a good era nowadays... I'd rather say they go from bad to worse!

Anyway welcome to the forum! :)

Metallica used to be THE band.

Now they've gone the unfortunate way of so many bands that get a good taste of fame and success.

Master of Puppets and Battery is one of the best 1-2 punchs from any hard rock or heavy metal album of all time.

And songs like Sanatarium, Jump In the Fire, One and who doesn't love Fade To Black.

I don't like what they've become ---- but early to middle Metallica was incredible.

I don't really like or understand trash metal.

I like Metallica from the black album to before St Anger

Thats funny because the albums from the black album to before st.anger are all shit, Ride the Lightning is the best album of all time IMO. I'm placing a bet that i'm the biggest metalhead on this forum... Challenge me if you will.

O and BTW does anyone here like Strapping young Lad? I saw 'em at download, theyre now my favourite band, extremely heavy, and terrorizer is the best magazine ever!

I don't really like or understand trash metal.

I like Metallica from the black album to before St Anger

Thats funny because the albums from the black album to before st.anger are all shit, Ride the Lightning is the best album of all time IMO. I'm placing a bet that i'm the biggest metalhead on this forum... Challenge me if you will.

O and BTW does anyone here like Strapping young Lad? I saw 'em at download, theyre now my favourite band, extremely heavy, and terrorizer is the best magazine ever!

Hey, everyones entitled to their own opinion, i just don't get thrash metal.