Something I picked out

Marky

While I’m saddened by group dissolution and preventable deaths, I firmly believe that Moon, Hendrix, Joplin, Bonham, Morrison, Presley and Cobain all chose a path where there was no looking back. Whereas every member who has ever performed with Guns ‘N Roses is still alive (and for the most part well).

Anyone notice anything?

wtf has this to do with anything?

I believe he's going for a "It's better to burn out than to fade away" type of thing.

Or more appropriately, a "It's better to burn out than to go on a Greatest Hits County Fair Tour with a bunch of hired musicians while claiming it's your original band until the fans fade away" type of thing.

While I’m saddened by group dissolution and preventable deaths, I firmly believe that Moon, Hendrix, Joplin, Bonham, Morrison, Presley and Cobain all chose a path where there was no looking back. Whereas every member who has ever performed with Guns ‘N Roses is still alive (and for the most part well).

Anyone notice anything?

yeah,a few members of GnR cheated death....barely

okay what is the point some make out and are usually pretty thankful some die trying does that makes one person better than another i don't think so we are just people or did i completely miss the point?

You completely missed the point.

I wanted to point out that the guy who wrote that articl obviously had not done his homework, and its sorta an insult to those former members, who sadly, are no longer with us.

I know Slash almoust died one time.

And Steven.........im suprised hes so "healthy" as he is..

Slash did die one time, while on tour I believe during the Illusion tours(That might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's right).

And buddy, you took those words almost exactly out of some review or article just posted yesterday, so yes, everybody who has read that article, has noticed.

I know Slash almoust died one time.

And Steven.........im suprised hes so "healthy" as he is..

if i recall he was declaired dead but they revieved him i think i read that in an interview

Yeah it was at a hotel they were staying at right in the lobby. They had to like pump his stomach and shit I think from drinking, then they had to use those shocking things.