Linkin Park

krissirge

• 2 months later...

A blog posted on LP's myspace, stated that the album will be called Minutes To Midnight, and that it will be released on May 15th, 2007. The blog was deleted minutes later. In an odd coincidence, the blog was posted just minutes before midnight, adding to the speculation that this information is accurate. This title and release date has been confirmed via LPU newsletter. The newsletter also stated that the first single will be titled "What I've Done" and will be released on April 2nd.

yay :)

i got into them only about 6 months ago i saw In The End on TV and loved it which really freaked me out because i never thought i wouild like anything that had rap in it. Then i went on line and listened to Crawling, and loved that to so i went out and bought Hybrid Theory

• 5 months later...

When I first listened to the last album,I thought it was complete shite,but after repeated listens ,it has really grown on me,its still their worst studio albums(and nowhere near the masterpiece of Hybrid Theory),but its not that bad.Bleed It Out is great and What I've Done is one of those amazing songs that you even love more after hearing it in the radio for a thousand time.

QWERTY should have still been on the album