Official - Nashville show cancelled.

teknophyle83

I just received an email from Ticketmaster:

"Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. GUNS N' ROSES, scheduled at GAYLORD ENT. CENTER on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2006, AT 8:00PM, has been cancelled.

Your credit card will automatically be credited the ticket price and convenience charges, and should post to your account within 7 to 10 business days. Please note, the $4.55 per order processing fee and any ticketFast or UPS delivery charges are non-refundable.

If you have any questions, please contact us online at:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html

Thank you for using Ticketmaster. We appreciate your business! "

:(

I just received an email from Ticketmaster:

"Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event. GUNS N' ROSES, scheduled at GAYLORD ENT. CENTER on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2006, AT 8:00PM, has been cancelled.

Your credit card will automatically be credited the ticket price and convenience charges, and should post to your account within 7 to 10 business days. Please note, the $4.55 per order processing fee and any ticketFast or UPS delivery charges are non-refundable.

If you have any questions, please contact us online at:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html

Thank you for using Ticketmaster. We appreciate your business! "

:(

Damn, about 2 months late. :rofl-lol:

It really worries me that a lot of people will be making parallels with 06 and 02, based on the tour. Starts off good, then interest starts to fade/something comes up/last half of tour is finished. Only hope would be for a follow up tour next fall or something to support the actual album