Prodigy

Nefertiti

bondage pants, weird spiked up psycho hair, bug eyed, north london accent, oh dear, wherever did Keith get that image from?

16067926.jpg

260037.jpeg

safety pins n all. not the best pic comparison i know but the informed get the point.

oh no! not the artwork too! come on keith, a little effort'd be appreciated!!

pp_jap_full.jpg

keithflint.jpg

well i suppose if you're gonna steal from somebody...

The Experience is one of the greatest debut albums ever. I love the way their sound changed with each album they released. You could say to somebody who has never heard of The Prodigy to listen to The Experience and then Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned and they wouldn't have a clue both albums were by the same group.

The Experience is one of the greatest debut albums ever. I love the way their sound changed with each album they released. You could say to somebody who has never heard of The Prodigy to listen to The Experience and then Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned and they wouldn't have a clue both albums were by the same group.

absolutely

What a rock band would sound like if they played dance music, most of their songs. Indeed, a couple of those tracks are perfect for nights of rocking out in clubs, so I suppose I'd give these lads a nod.

I have to mention Smack My Bitch Up at this point - besides being a great dance tune, that video is one of the best I've seen.

What a rock band would sound like if they played dance music, most of their songs. Indeed, a couple of those tracks are perfect for nights of rocking out in clubs, so I suppose I'd give these lads a nod.

I have to mention Smack My Bitch Up at this point - besides being a great dance tune, that video is one of the best I've seen.

Oh, yes, the first time I watched it at the end I was like :shocked:

Edited by Nefertiti