I want some acoustic songs on Chinese D

Vincent Vega

I wonder (and hope) that there will be some stripped down, acoustic songs on Chinese D. Something like on Lies, just a 4:00 minute, raw little acoustic diddy that has as much emotion as a song like Estranged but with all the raw spirit and bite of a song like OIAM. I'm sure Axl has a lot of anger and sadness built up from over the years; it would be an amazing song to have Axl expressing and confronting this but in a short 4:00 Acoustic or Acoustic/Electric thing, like Black Hole Sun or even a song like Nirvana's Come as You Are.

When you consider that the acoustic songs on "Lies" where recorded pretty quickly, it would be pretty easy for Axl to do something similar again. Maybe an album with live tracks from CD and acoustic tracks, but not until CD is released.

does any one else here think this album is a concept album..maybe some of the songs will blend into each other ,now that would be really cool

I doubt it. Judging from the leaks.

well arent those leaks like a number of years old..im sure when they sequence the album this isint so hard to do...wouldent an artist after spending so much time and money try to do something new?