Bumblefoot and the Pirates

captaint

Is it true that Pitman has discovered elsewhere and briefly registered on its or some other forums sometime yesterday as it claimed (in the elsewhere chat room)?

yep.

elsewhere got a shoutout in Mark's blog too. rock4

I don't see what's so offensive about that sig...

Is it true that Pitman has discovered elsewhere and briefly registered on its or some other forums sometime yesterday as it claimed (in the elsewhere chat room)?

I don't see what's so offensive about that sig...

i know you guys, it's a hidden dig at sep 11, save the political shit, this is a gnr board!, it's about rock music, not for over opinionate teens who think they know the in's and outs of world politics, give me a fuckin break.

You guys should start a Pitman Podcast. I would much rather hear you guys wax poetic about Mr Pitman, than listen to those assclowns from talking metal.

Which reminds me, we need some new audio interviews....

Edit: MODS I AM NOT PROMOTING IT!!!!!!!! SORRY!!! DON'T BANN ME!!!!

I like the guys from Talking Metal, they're nice.

I only watch the Gnr related podcasts though.

Edited by Jackamo

Ok maybe I'm just jaded because I live in NYC and I've seen and heard much worse regarding the subject. But I personally don't really see a problem with his sig. I do see how it could be misinterpreted, but since he said he did it with good intentions I don't find it disrespectful.

Scratch beneath the surface of this guys motives around here and you might change your mind.

Mark Strigl and John Asstronomy are fucking geeks. Their podcasts are fucking awful, but I guess if you like Rons playing, you will like these assclowns.

Give 'em one more chance. Check out that blog and tell me they're not awesome dudes.

This sarcastic thread aside...your new signature is in extremely bad taste.

A new low for even you.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I opened this topic. Tells a lot about the person behind the signature. Tasteless.

Ok maybe I'm just jaded because I live in NYC and I've seen and heard much worse regarding the subject. But I personally don't really see a problem with his sig. I do see how it could be misinterpreted, but since he said he did it with good intentions I don't find it disrespectful.

Scratch beneath the surface of this guys motives around here and you might change your mind.

Don't be paranoid. You're seeing things that aren't really there. It's just a nice reminder of the sacrifices we all pay in the name of freedom and equality. Plus, it's GnR themed. Pitman's my favorite member, so sue me.

yeah well,I was chatting with another mod who also finds it disgusting

Should that person sue you too?

Don't be paranoid. You're seeing things that aren't really there. It's just a nice reminder of the sacrifices we all pay in the name of freedom and equality. Plus, it's GnR themed. Pitman's my favorite member, so sue me.

yeah well,I was chatting with another mod who also finds it disgusting

Should that person sue you too?

They can sue me if they want, but thanks to a little something called "The Constitution of the United States of America" they won't get very far. Brave men and women died to protect our liberties. They've withstood world wars and terrorists attacks. I think they can withstand a frivilous lawsuit or two.

Seriously, I didn't want to offend you. I told you already, if you guys tell me to take it down, I will. No problem at all. I just think it's silly that we have to pretend 9/11 didnt' happen because it makes people sad. Well it was real. And it's better to explore the pain and honor the loss than to play the denial game.

But you guys are the bosses. Tell me to take it down, and it's gone!

Everything you do here is a piss take.When you start incorporating 9-11 in to your mockery and piss take of Chris Pittman...oh,that really isn't a mockery or piss take of Chris Pittman...then you've gone too far.

And apparantly the list of mods that think so is growing...not to mention the regular members you've disgusted as well.