Bumblefoot and the Pirates

captaint

I don't get it, sorry. Bumblefoot shouldn't be in Guns N' Roses. He is the 3rd guitar player and he is not required. GN'R don't need 3 guitar players. Who cares of Bumblefoot?

I do. He's my favorite member right now. He's easily the most "people friendly" of all the members. Just ask thomase.

I don't get it, sorry. Bumblefoot shouldn't be in Guns N' Roses. He is the 3rd guitar player and he is not required. GN'R don't need 3 guitar players. Who cares of Bumblefoot?

Omg, go see them live and you'll see why. He's the most techincally skilled out of all of them, and they sound better than the old days with 3 guitars. BBF's also the one who comes out and talks to the fans. Stfu, he's a great asset to this band.

Omg, go see them live and you'll see why. He's the most techincally skilled out of all of them, and they sound better than the old days with 3 guitars. BBF's also the one who comes out and talks to the fans. Stfu, he's a great asset to this band.

I saw the new band live: Richard Fortus DESTROYED him. Plain and simple. Robin was also better. The Finck/Fortus combo is what this band needs.

Bumblefoot was booed by the audience. You could feel he was the "big question mark" member. Seriously, he is NOT required. This band would be so much better with the Finck/Fortus duet, man, 2 guitar players would be so much better for the chemistry of this band...

Edited by rockstar81

All 3 guitarists offer something different to this band. They are all great players with different styles and sounds. If you can't hear that then you aren't really listening. Bumblefoot rocks as do Robin and 4tus.

This is the strongest and most exciting GnR lineup since the original 5, without question.

I saw the new band live: Richard Fortus DESTROYED him. Plain and simple. Robin was also better.

Bumblefoot was booed by the audience. You could feel he was the "big question mark" member. Seriously, he is NOT required. This band would be so much better with the Finck/Fortus duet, man, it would be so much better for the chemistry of this band...

I do not like finck in the band at all. I think he is VERY sloppy. Bumblefoots a great man and a great guitar player. Where I saw them I thought he was great and finck sucked.

If you're looking for a myspace buddy, you can't do much better than Bumblefoot. But if you're looking for the kind of guy who'll whip his dick out and take a piss on a commercial airliner... ya can't do better than the original guys

Can you really see Izzy doing that these days! They were rich young arrogant and fucked off their heads. Which is fair enough, but maybe Ron would have done the same when he was younger in the same position

Mark Strigl and John Asstronomy are fucking geeks. Their podcasts are fucking awful, but I guess if you like Rons playing, you will like these assclowns.

Give 'em one more chance. Check out that blog and tell me they're not awesome dudes.

This sarcastic thread aside...your new signature is in extremely bad taste.

A new low for even you.

Mark Strigl and John Asstronomy are fucking geeks. Their podcasts are fucking awful, but I guess if you like Rons playing, you will like these assclowns.

Give 'em one more chance. Check out that blog and tell me they're not awesome dudes.

A new low for even you.

I thought it was patriotic. A guy on another GnR forum made it for me. If people don't like it, I'll get rid of it.

PITMAN WILL GET YOU YOU AL QAEDA SCUMBAGS :fuckyou:

Mark Strigl and John Asstronomy are fucking geeks.

Exactly right. Their continued glorification around here astounds me.

You do realise your location is a reference to Dr.Who...?

The podcasts are fun, particularly the stakeout ones- but ultimately fruitless with no extra information.

A new low for even you.

I thought it was patriotic. A guy on another GnR forum made it for me. If people don't like it, I'll get rid of it.

yeah, i guess it is patriotic, but its just... idk

Dude, it is sick. Fair enough, remember it, commorate it - whatever. Don't make a sig with a dude you usually comment on in jest with it (which you copied anyway) - jeez. If anything it's disrespectful.

I think that the talking metal countdown is silly - they're gunna get bored...

Ok maybe I'm just jaded because I live in NYC and I've seen and heard much worse regarding the subject. But I personally don't really see a problem with his sig. I do see how it could be misinterpreted, but since he said he did it with good intentions I don't find it disrespectful.