Guns N' Roses - Till I Die!!!

Axl_morris

In a few days, we will see the end of the American tour. We won't see GNR for a few months and hopefully by then we will see Chinese Democracy.

So, in the 'dead zone' as I will call it, between now and March 5th what kind of promotion will we see and how far will they go for it?

I don't know if we will hear a single, because if it takes album 8 weeks to shelv an album, then why should a single be any differant.

So, what do you think will happen in the next 10 weeks?

Remember Chinese Democracy has to be advertised outside the US as well. Would they travel to the UK or any other countries to do a talk show/performace?

Obviously, the internet is a big thing to promote things across, now that they have a myspace and an official website.

Personally, I'm from the UK and I would love to see Axl on Parkinson, but I don't see it happening.

How do you think GNR should promote the album???

:)

may7be parkinson hes a safe bet id prefer him on jonathon ross casue he asks the awkward questions and i dont think axl would do it but parky plays it safe

Jonathan Ross would be awesome! Though I don't know what Axl's reaction would be to Ross's questions and sometimes he takes the piss out of guests.

may7be parkinson hes a safe bet id prefer him on jonathon ross casue he asks the awkward questions and i dont think axl would do it but parky plays it safe

Jonathan Ross would be awesome! Though I don't know what Axl's reaction would be to Ross's questions and sometimes he takes the piss out of guests.

I don't think the Jonathan Ross interview would make it out of the Green Room!

Plus Jonathan Ross hated VR at Live 8! Judging by his usual choice of musical guests I doubt he's a Guns fan!

Yeah I can't see a high profile person such as Axl on Jonathon Ross.

i really disagree with that over the years axl has lost a lot of credibilty and needs to get off his arse and work when this albums out he needs as much exposure as possibe and take a look at jonathons guests theres not many hi profile people he hasnt interviewed

and that show reaches mi8llions

Yeah I can't see a high profile person such as Axl on Jonathon Ross.

i really disagree with that over the years axl has lost a lot of credibilty and needs to get off his arse and work when this albums out he needs as much exposure as possibe and take a look at jonathons guests theres not many hi profile people he hasnt interviewed

and that show reaches mi8llions

I think after 15+ yrs of waiting for an album Axl owes it to his fans to give the band as much exposure as possible!