HOB

corey17

i just called they said it was for the gibson not house of blues but he wasn't sure if it past or is in the future i am pretty sure they haven't taken it off there site yet dam i got sooo excited oh well i guess they do need to wotk on the alubm

Edited by chesire78

could be the perfect way to announce that the release date has been set, then play the new single.

They've played Better in almost every concert this year ;)

Just cos it was used in the Harley ad doesn't necessaril mean it's the first single. I Think IRS is better single material.

i just called they said it was for the gibson not house of blues but he wasn't sure if it past or is in the future

That's right : the Gibson Amphitheatre is listed on the HOB site. They were probably selling tickets for the last three shows.

Edited by Axingn'r

could be the perfect way to announce that the release date has been set, then play the new single.

Just cos it was used in the Harley ad doesn't necessaril mean it's the first single. I Think IRS is better single material.

Yeah, I would prefer "IRS" - but what we really need is a double A-side of "IRS" and "Better".rock3

No but the Harley Ad said that Better is the first single.. Besides if you ask me Better is just better than IRS.

Stop this bullshit about "Better will be the single". The album will have 10+ songs (10+single possibilities) and we're not even sure that the leaked tracks will made it to the album.

Stop this bullshit about "Better will be the single". The album will have 10+ songs (10+single possibilities) and we're not even sure that the leaked tracks will made it to the album.

Agreed. We don't even know if there will be an album.

On the House Of Blues website, it has tickets on sale now and has Guns n Roses on the main heading in the middle of the page.When you click it nothing comes up though.Just found this kind of interesting.

we all knew about this tour, we just didnt tell you. :P

Edited by Gunzen