The Beastie Boys

adnan

hello nasty - one of my top 5 albums ever.

seriously, they are beyond great.

i saw them last year and it was awesome, theyre just the defintion of cool! they cross over into a lot of genres and seems like any body of any type of music can appreciate them, got a broad appeal.

Exactly. With License to Ill they proved they were both the wittiest band in the world at the time, and musical visionaries who were able to combine so many genres. With Paul's Botique they created a mature, yet still hysterically funny record that included so many beautiful textures and styles, it was almost psychedelic. With Check Your Head they proved that they could abandon the arty sort of music, and go back to just playing rock.

Exactly. With License to Ill they proved they were both the wittiest band in the world at the time, and musical visionaries who were able to combine so many genres. With Paul's Botique they created a mature, yet still hysterically funny record that included so many beautiful textures and styles, it was almost psychedelic. With Check Your Head they proved that they could abandon the arty sort of music, and go back to just playing rock.

I just tried to write something about them

but man... you did it great!!!!

congratulations from me (wish I wrote that:)