if axl had any balls he would open the show with Chinese Democracy

gnr-dave

can't promote the new band without having a dig at the former members eh?

They're the bane of GNR's existence now. Everywhere one turns there they are. Why couldn't they just dissapear into nothing after leaving GNR, then we wouldn't have to always be reminded that they will always be around and people will never forget their contributions to GNR. Why couldn't they just stop making music and not get along so well outside of GNR that they are back making jamming together?

OMG. Talk about the pot coloring the kettle Black.

JUST LIKE VR fans cant talk about their band without taking shots at Axl and Chinese Democracy!!!!

Thats what amazes me about the VR crowd. They apply different standards to people than they follow themselves.

It's OK to rip Axl, the new band and Chinese Democracy the album.

Unfuckingbelievable.

I bash Velv Rev because I think their singer sucks, their album was boring and I personally expected much more from Slash/Duff. You apparently didn't. Guess my expectations were too high.

yes 'pollo, every post in the VR section has a shot at Axl and his band in it.

Infact, the post "what influences do you hear in Dave Kushner's playing?" is VR fan code for "OMG can you believe how much the new GNR sucks?!?" :rolleyes:

please...

• 4 weeks later...