General opinion has changed so much in 2006

Montrealer

AGREED, I'm one of those guys that changed in 2006, really May '06 just changed my fucking life dudes!! I mean... I always stood up to Axl but the people he was playing with??? no man I hated more at the time than Buckethead, he turned GN'R to a freak show, he's good at what he does, but I didn't like what he did and Robin's haircut, couldn't believe it was the same guy on the pictures from the first 2006 concerts!!!

I always said though that Axl hadn't lost his voice and just showed people "moments" from the '02 tour where Axl was rocing hard... but now? just take a random clip and it will amaze anyone.

My friend, who isn't a fan, came with me to a gig, and when he came out, he still wasn't a fan. He never went out and bought the albums, or a t shirt or anything. But he did have an opinion. He occasionally mocks Axl's dancing nowadays, and he did say he thought the wiggly keyboard was cool (I'm serious, he said that), and he wasn't bothered by the solos surprisingly.

You know, this girl Amanda in my English class used to wear Nickelback shirts, she saw GN'R once in 2006, and now she has over 8 GN'R shirts. Liking GN'R is becoming cool again. This year, I've seen at least 50 more people at school in GN'R shirts than last year, when me, and two other guys were the only ones wearing GN'R shirts.

As long as they actually like the band then that's ok....

I disagree, Montrealer. I don't know for the other shows but at the one I attended, people booed all the guitar solos, mainly Finck's one.

People came to see Axl, that's it.

See I saw 4 shows this year and I never saw that happened.

In Toronto and Québec city, people were not even sitting down during the solos...

I went to two shows and no boos, except when Baz played too long <_<

My friend, who isn't a fan, came with me to a gig, and when he came out, he still wasn't a fan. He never went out and bought the albums, or a t shirt or anything. But he did have an opinion. He occasionally mocks Axl's dancing nowadays, and he did say he thought the wiggly keyboard was cool (I'm serious, he said that), and he wasn't bothered by the solos surprisingly.

so? can you make a less relevant post?