The greatest disaster album...EVER

Towserhead

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I agree with Angelica. I´ve read it several times in different sites and magazines...etc. The house of the Kurt Loader interview was the one he bought when he was married to Erin but they didn´t live there together. And the Malibu house was bought later, when Axl was dating Stephanie and that was suppossed to be the place where they would settle down and raise their kids.

Yeah, those are the same references I'm going by. I distinctly remember him talking about how they never really lived there (they imploded before it was fixed up) and about how they both took turns trashing it at the very end. I also remember hearing about the purchase of the Malibu property in late 92, for him and Stephanie to move into (which was also right before they imploded).

Edited by Angelica

holly shit read that!!

"All employees also had to submit a photograph of themselves, which Rose would then offer to guru Sharon Maynard for her ‘psychic inspection’ in order to reveal their true motives. Maynard even demanded pictures of potential employees’ children in order to read their spiritual auras more accurately."

That's completely psycho, completly psycho :o:rofl-lol:

If you believe it, that is. :book:

As Angelica said it above, it's never been denied.

Nor confirmed either.

Sure. Then Yoda is probably Axl's masseuse, hmm ? And they play to Monopoly when Axl is bored....

Maybe Yoda is a fictional character invented by people who hate Axl as Mick Wall.... It doesn't matter if she was thanked in the UYI booklet : Yoda doesn't exist. Sedona doesn't exist either.

Period.

Edited by Axingn'r

holly shit read that!!

"All employees also had to submit a photograph of themselves, which Rose would then offer to guru Sharon Maynard for her ‘psychic inspection’ in order to reveal their true motives. Maynard even demanded pictures of potential employees’ children in order to read their spiritual auras more accurately."

Nor confirmed either.

Sure. Then Yoda is probably Axl's masseuse, hmm ? And they play to Monopoly when Axl is bored....

Maybe Yoda is a fictional character invented by people who hate Axl as Mick Wall.... It doesn't matter if she was thanked in the UYI booklet : Yoda doesn't exist. Sedona doesn't exist either.

Period.

I wasn´t referring to Yoda but to the pics of the employees rumour :rolleyes:

holly shit read that!!

Nor confirmed either.

True. But unfortunately, I think the assumption that it's true is rather more plausible. I just don't see RS making such a fool of him, and him taking it. IMO, if it weren't true, he'd have sued (and ranted).

Am i the only one that can't wait to read what's kind of freak and plain wrong stuff (Mick will call them facts) about Axl will be there? You know, he can't even cite the new band members. I'm pretty damn sure that after all these years a journalist would find out good stories about Tommy, Robin and their friendship with Axl, but nooo. It not seems to be the Mick's job. :sleeper:

I just hope Axl will kick Walls ass !! :fuckyou: He is a conceited peice of shit

Well, Mick was kind enough to not quote this part of the Rolling Stone article :

Later, according to Everly, Axl untied her, picked her up and tied her, face down, to a convertible bed. And then, "he forced himself on me anally really hard. Really hard."

"Were you screaming?" she was asked.

"Yes."

"How long did that last?"

"I don't remember."

"What happened when it was over?"

"He took it out and stuck it in my mouth."

I mean, Mick's article could have been worse for Axl.

Edited by Axingn'r

It definitely won't look good on Axl's part if this book's gonna be released. ...

Don't be fooled.

The publicity from the book - negative or positive - will put Axl's name out there, which can only be good for album sales. So, I doubt Axl will complain - unless it's to draw even more attention to the book and himself. He's not dumb.

I just hope Axl will kick Walls ass !! :fuckyou: He is a conceited peice of shit

Well, Mick was kind enough to not quote this part of the Rolling Stone article :

Later, according to Everly, Axl untied her, picked her up and tied her, face down, to a convertible bed. And then, "he forced himself on me anally really hard. Really hard."

"Were you screaming?" she was asked.

"Yes."

"How long did that last?"

"I don't remember."

"What happened when it was over?"

"He took it out and stuck it in my mouth."

I mean, Mick's article could have been worse for Axl.

:blink:

Axl you... you... legend!

:P Sorry.

Guest Matt13

Mick Wall is just an attention seeking whore trying to live off of somebody else's name. All of what he cites virtually has no evidence what-so-ever, and the fact that he mentioned a B&W TWAT video on GNR's website just goes to show you how hard he's trying to promote his upcoming book.

He's basically a tabloid writer. If you believe the tabloids, you'd probably belive this crap. It's like a liberal or somebody incredibly naive believing a Michael Moore movie.

I wish Mick Wall gets AIDS by having sex with a monkey, and dies a slow and painfull death!!! Worthless piece of shit tabloid writer....notice that I call him writer.....since journalists base their articles on facts! The only facts in this garbage article are the many lies! I still don't understand why it is allowed to tell lies about other persons in public!!!! If I ever meet this cowardly asshole in person, I'll break all his teeth.

From Mick's blog (3 January) :

Also, Tim Batcup, who wins the prize for weirdest name AND best email, today...

"God bless you man... the plaintive yet humorous blog today kick started some sense of injustice. Obviously times are tricky with your good self and it ain't right... I well remember your Kerrang work, your Marillion book, 'Paranoid' and even Dave Dickson trying to explain the machinations of Aleister Crowley's mind to 1985's denim and leather clad finest. Ye Gads... I guess what I'm trying to say, there's not a lot of great rock writers out there, but you always manage to juggle the excitement, bullshit, and importance of all this stuff with an honest twist and a down to earth turn of phrase all too rare these days. I for one really appreciate this. Good on you Mick... Looking forward to what masses of shrinks, cash and other writers couldn't do - an honest analysis of the GN'R phenomenon."

And so forth. There are hundreds of these but I'm sure you get the picture.

Edited by Axingn'r

From Mick's blog (3 January) :

Also, Tim Batcup, who wins the prize for weirdest name AND best email, today...

"God bless you man... the plaintive yet humorous blog today kick started some sense of injustice. Obviously times are tricky with your good self and it ain't right... I well remember your Kerrang work, your Marillion book, 'Paranoid' and even Dave Dickson trying to explain the machinations of Aleister Crowley's mind to 1985's denim and leather clad finest. Ye Gads... I guess what I'm trying to say, there's not a lot of great rock writers out there, but you always manage to juggle the excitement, bullshit, and importance of all this stuff with an honest twist and a down to earth turn of phrase all too rare these days. I for one really appreciate this. Good on you Mick... Looking forward to what masses of shrinks, cash and other writers couldn't do - an honest analysis of the GN'R phenomenon."

And so forth. There are hundreds of these but I'm sure you get the picture.

This is something he wrote himself!!!

It's always the same crap. Making money using what they criticize.

Axl is a jerk? A genious? So?

I just want his fucking music, i give a fuck about his private life, his snakes and his gurus. They make him happy, it's on then.

I don't think he is the only one in this world doing that kind of things...

I wonder if all these people around criticizing Axl way of life (or out-of-common-way-of-life) and making money out of it have perfect righteous lives, or they are subject of critict as well.

In the early 90s I heard it was their need of groopies in the backstage (maybe someone remembers something about some rape by Duff? was it true?) what made the "bizzare". Last time in Bilbao (June 14th, 2006) it was his requirement of no sigle woman on backstage. A local TV even used a hidden camera to approach some of the backstage security staff. It was as stupid as shameful.

They said he spent an hour in Bilbao's airport so the show started one hour late so that people "warmed up". Now we know it was the show's manager who asked him to do so, so journalists would speak more about the Bilbao Live Festival via Axl Rose's "eccentricities".

I wonder why that many people is still arround him, talking about him, writting about him, speaking about him...

I only hope March 6th will finally be it, and that next album won't take another decade...

Regards from Spain.

Raul.-

I don`t really get it. Nearly everything in this article is already known, and I guess some things are exaggerated so it would make Axl look worse then he is.

Some things also seem to be mixed up in timeline! As far as I remember I already read a story that Axl was abused by his father in 1992...this article suggested it was way later, after he started consulting this Sharan Maynard ("Yoda"). This article also makes it seem like he would still consult her for everything.

Anyone knows anything about that?

Some Info on her and her husband here:

http://www.arcoscielos.com/about

What about Beta? He did not even mention her once!?

Edited by God of Thunder

I don`t really get it. Nearly everything in this article is already known, and I guess some things are exaggerated so it would make Axl look worse then he is.

Some things also seem to be mixed up in timeline! As far as I remember I already read a story that Axl was abused by his father in 1992...this article suggested it was way later, after he started consulting this Sharan Maynard ("Yoda"). This article also makes it seem like he would still consult her for everything.

Anyone knows anything about that?

Some Info on her and her husband here:

http://www.arcoscielos.com/about

What about Bea? He did not even mention her once!?

He got assosicated with Yoda in 1990-1992, AFAIK.

It's always the same crap. Making money using what they criticize.

Axl is a jerk? A genious? So?

I just want his fucking music, i give a fuck about his private life, his snakes and his gurus. They make him happy, it's on then.

I don't think he is the only one in this world doing that kind of things...

I wonder if all these people around criticizing Axl way of life (or out-of-common-way-of-life) and making money out of it have perfect righteous lives, or they are subject of critict as well.

In the early 90s I heard it was their need of groopies in the backstage (maybe someone remembers something about some rape by Duff? was it true?) what made the "bizzare". Last time in Bilbao (June 14th, 2006) it was his requirement of no sigle woman on backstage. A local TV even used a hidden camera to approach some of the backstage security staff. It was as stupid as shameful.

They said he spent an hour in Bilbao's airport so the show started one hour late so that people "warmed up". Now we know it was the show's manager who asked him to do so, so journalists would speak more about the Bilbao Live Festival via Axl Rose's "eccentricities".

I wonder why that many people is still arround him, talking about him, writting about him, speaking about him...

I only hope March 6th will finally be it, and that next album won't take another decade...

Regards from Spain.

Raul.-

Welcome to the forum colega!! rock2

• 3 weeks later...

alot of people seem to find it hard to understand that axl is just a human being like anyone else, hes got problems like anyone else. Most believe he shouldn't have any problems and he's in debt to the fans, no you are in debt to him for creating some great music. He'll release the album when he's ready and if he doesn't he doesn't. You cannot dictate anything this man does.