The greatest disaster album...EVER

Towserhead

alot of people seem to find it hard to understand that axl is just a human being like anyone else, hes got problems like anyone else. Most believe he shouldn't have any problems and he's in debt to the fans, no you are in debt to him for creating some great music. He'll release the album when he's ready and if he doesn't he doesn't. You cannot dictate anything this man does.

How many seconds did it take for you to come up with this revelation???

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of people seem to find it hard to understand that axl is just a human being like anyone else, hes got problems like anyone else. Most believe he shouldn't have any problems and he's in debt to the fans, no you are in debt to him for creating some great music. He'll release the album when he's ready and if he doesn't he doesn't. You cannot dictate anything this man does.

I totally agree.

and thats exactly why I don't like this mick wall.

making cash on a persons life, I mean Axl isn't dead, wtf you writing a biography about him when he dosent even want it.

he is a real human, not some fucking movie.. and that pathetic idiot, is writing stuff that he dosent even knows, yea a part he may know but it is a small part of axl's lofe.

And if Axl siad mick wall is prits lies about him and GN'R (get in the ring) then I belive him, maybe he should'nt have thretend him but still, get over it dude, write a novel or somthing.