The Departed

wasted

It's a brilliant soundtrack. There are many good songs on it as you've allready mentioned. Shipping up to boston is a very nice tune.

But GTA 3 soundtrack wasn't all that good. San Andreas on the other hand is perfect. With K-DST.

It's a brilliant soundtrack. There are many good songs on it as you've allready mentioned. Shipping up to boston is a very nice tune.

But GTA 3 soundtrack wasn't all that good. San Andreas on the other hand is perfect. With K-DST.

Vice City is by far the best GTA soundtrack.

Vice City is by far the best GTA soundtrack.

Agreed

Best song on that soundtrack is Shipping Up To Boston by far. Fun fact: the lyrics are by Woody Guthrie. It's a song he wrote but never put to music or recorded that the Murphys got from the Guthrie Archives and set it to music themselves. Shithot tune that one is!

That Badfinger tune as well. I need to buy some of their albums...

Oh yeah, when I say something like "the best sountrack since blah blah" - I'm joking, it's just the only other sountrack I bought other than that nasty Resident Evil one with Nu Metals finest. But you're right I'm a dumb fuck anyway...